A showcase with @Mallory38, author of Royalty Yours

1 what inspired the idea of your story?

 I was intrigued with The Godfather and I loved it so much, so I thought I could focus on writing something of a love story between two people who were also into the same hobbies. 

2 what is something you struggled constructing with your story?

I struggled with writing about the mafia. I literally had no clue about mafia or anything in that nature. So I studied up on it and ended up writing something that everyone loved. 

3 what did you enjoy writing most of your story?

I loved writing about my main character Dante Morelli. He's strong and so absent minded. He draws a relief to me and I feel comfort writing about him and my best friend loves him so much. Lol 

4 what's the overall response of your story from your readers?

They love the idea of a man so willing to take defeat and love the woman of his dreams. A true hero in my book.

5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series ?

 It's a stand alone for now. But in the future I will have more parts. 

6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story?

That the mafia isn't one to be messed with and to stay from any crime in general. 

7 what advice would you provide to fellow writers, when it comes to focusing on their own story?

My favorite advice is from one of my fellow Wattpad stars. Always do your research on the topic you want to write about and don't ever let anyone tell you how to write your story. It's yours and you write it the way you want. 

8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself?

Yes she does. I wrote some of her parts based on me and my experiences. 

9 what is something about your story you believe would draw in new readers?

It's a new release on modern times with mafia and who wouldn't want to read about a new take on old crimes? 

10 Do you have any future projects?

Yes! I'm working on a new book as we speak. Hopefully coming out soon!