Chapter 98 EXTRA: Return to Childhood

When he woke up, Shen Qingqiu slowly flipped himself over but didn't feel the arm that was previously wrapped around his waist there anymore.

The morning light leaked in from the window, and he used the sleeves of his inner robes to block the sunlight. With this single action, his back and waist felt sore, and his arms had no strength to them. He perceived a slight tearing sensation somewhere on his lower body, as well as the peculiar feeling of something sticky that had dried up.

Last night, he was toyed with all night, so he felt a little unwell this morning. Shen Qingqiu found it strange that Luo Binghe wasn't up early to help him clean and make breakfast. He hoarsely said, "...Binghe?"

Nobody responded. Shen Qingqiu felt even more confused, so he forced himself to open his eyes and look down. He saw a small head with soft, silky black hair.

"..."

This little head looked delicate and cute. A natural blush spread across his white, tender cheeks and his eyelashes were dark, glossy, long, and slender. His eyes were shut tight, and his lips were a light pink color. He was curled up into a ball, snuggled into his side like a kitty while resting his head on the back of his hand.

Even though they are different sizes, even though he looked to be only 5 or 6 years old, even though...

There's nothing "even though" about it. Even if he shrank, Shen Qingqiu could definitely recognize him at a glance–this is the male protagonist's face!

He was so shocked that his voice changed. "Luo Binghe!"

Originally, he wanted to pinch his arm to see if he could hurt himself awake, but when he got up, his bottom half throbbed from being sore and swollen. Shen Qingqiu stiffly lay back down again. The curled up Luo Binghe slowly woke up, his eyelashes trembling.

Half of his face was red from lying on his hand. Squinting, he saw Shen Qingqiu lying down in his messy clothes, and reached out his arms towards him in a "want a hug" position, saying, "Shizun..."

This sound was soft and sticky, seemingly tender enough that water would drip down any moment, so when he opened his mouth, he stiffened.

The large eyes stared at the small eyes.

They stared at each other, confused and with their minds in a mess, for a while, before the two of them figured out what the situation was.

In the first place, Luo Binghe was at a critical moment in his cultivation, so, logically speaking, he should have kept a clear mind, lessened his desires, and kept his purity to not have any mishaps. But it just so happened that last night, he wasn't able to hold back and messed around all night, until finally his demonic cultivation went haywire1!

Shen Qingqiu didn't find it hard to accept at all, because in the original <Proud Immortal's Demon Way>, this plot had happened as well. Of course, Airplane Shooting Towards The Sky's purpose of writing this scene wasn't to sell his cuteness or anything, but because the Luo Binghe that turned into a child could freely enter and exit into places that adult men could not. As to which places, you should know. Plus, it was easier for a small child to lower a girl's guard, make close contact with her, and then catch their heart in one move by surprise!

Since this plot point had never arrived, Shen Qingqiu thought that it was over with and wouldn't happen; who knew that it was just delayed!

Shen Qingqiu helplessly asked, "...How much core strength do you have left?"

Luo Binghe replied, "Less than one-tenth."

His young, immature face looked solemn. Looking at it, it was as if he didn't want others to take it seriously and instead made them feel like the situation was...very funny.