Chapter 14

After falling unconsciousness, Shen Qingqiu woke up like someone half-dead.

He opened his eyes to see above his head a pure white canopy and knew he was in his own quarters at Qing Jing Peak. The chaos caused by the demons should have already been calmed down. He took a breath and wanted to yawn and stretch when suddenly, the door opened and someone came in.

Ming Fan carried a tray and seeing that he was awake, flung the tray to his left and howled.

"Shifu, you've finally woken up!"

There was still another person standing outside the door. Luo Binghe stood at the door. It seemed like he wanted to come in but was uncertain and unsure.

After howling, Ming Fan turned around and saw him. He reprimanded: "How come you're still standing here?" Then he turned back to Shen Qingqiu: "Don't what kind of disease this kid has that he insists on standing here like a stick. Don't you know that Shizun is annoyed once he sees you? I reminded him but he still doesn't go."

Shen Qingqiu weakly held up a hand: "......Might as well. Up to him."

Ming Fan said: "Bai Zhan Peak's Martial Uncle Liu said to tell him when you woke up. I-I'll go straight to call Martial Uncle Liu, Elder Martial Uncle Mu, and the Sect Head!" After finishing, he rushed up and out the door.

Seems like he'd truly slept for a long time...... Yue Qingyuan had already returned to Cang Qiong Mountain sect. As for "Elder Martial Uncle Mu," that must be Qian Cao Peak's Mu Qingfang.1 Qian Cao Peak specializes in medical skill and medicine production, so it's necessary for him to be on the scene.

Luo Binghe moved and made way so that the path was clear. He was far away but refused to leave, his attention focused inside the room.

Shen Qingqiu slowly sat up and said: "Do you have anything to say? If so, then come in."

Luo Binghe walked inside the room and with a thump, suddenly kneeled down.

Shen Qingqiu: "......!!!"

System, wait a moment? What's going on? I only slept for a while, how come it became like this just after I woke up? How long did I really sleep? Have ten years passed already?

After Luo Binghe knelt, he raised his head. His eyes were hot with tears and guilty: "Asking Shizun to forgive this disciple's past ignorance."

This word 'ignorance'; no matter who it was put with, it couldn't be put with Luo Binghe!

"This disciple originally thought that Shizun didn't care about me. Only in the third trial did I realize Shizun's troubles in the past."

Shen Qingqiu: No, no, no. Your original Shizun really didn't care about you, he'd rather you died, really...... However, what troubles of mine did you realize? You should say more; I'm also very curious!

Luo Binghe didn't continue speaking down that line and only sincerely said: "From now on, this disciple will definitely wait upon Shizun with all his heart, obey all your commands and instructions."

Shen Qingqiu looked at him with a complicated expression.

This child's heart at this moment, was truly...... very kind and honest!

Saved him once and all of the past verbal and physical abuse was completely forgotten?!

If this continued, would he still be able to steel himself and viciously push him into the Endless Abyss?

Shen Qingqiu was silent for a moment, then said: "As long as you understand, it's good. You get up first."

Though he didn't understand at all, what did Luo Binghe comprehend in the end?