Chapter 25

"Shizun!"

Upon first seeing Shen Qingqiu, Luo Binghe was completely surprised and overjoyed.

After all, from the beginning of the chaos, he'd already known (in his heart) Shen Qingqiu's character, and guessed that he would be worried and personally come inside the gorge to save them.

After Shen Qingqiu coolly finished his kill and glided to a stop, he was met with several disciples ringing around him. He asked: "Is anyone hurt?"

Luo Binghe said: "Other than at the riverbank......those few martial sisters and the martial brother who was sucked to death, at this moment there are no losses."

Shen Qingqiu let out an "Oh," and said, "it's been tiring for you."

Luo Binghe smiled slightly, his eyes brightening: "This disciple is only doing his duty."

Shen Qingqiu looked at the still red-eyed Qin Wanyue. In his heart, he said: you're still smiling, smiling! Don't you know you just lost a wife?!

Upon meeting with a powerful elder coming out to rescue them, it was as though all the disciples had met their own real mother. They almost hugged his thighs and cried freely. Shen Qingqiu said: "You all do not need to be so alarmed and frightened. The sect heads outside already know the situation inside. There is also a great number of elders who have entered the enchantment to support you. All you need to do is protect yourselves. It won't be long before we'll be able to kill our way out of the heavy encirclement."

His words were not only worked like a calming pill, but were also 'eaten' with great effect by a group of little girls frightened out of their wits, and let them set their hearts at rest. Luo Binghe said: "Shizun, what was that thing earlier?" He'd never seen such a strange thing before.

If bringing up the topic of the monsters of "Proud Immortal Demon Way," then he really asked the right person. With a familiarity as great as if he were naming off his own family's treasures, Shen Qingqiu said: "It's no wonder you haven't seen one before, this thing is called a Ghost Head Spider. Its temperament is irritable, it has hideous features, and uses its babylike cry to attract prey. Once prey draws near, the suckers beneath the head will firmly attach itself to the top of the prey's head. Its eight legs are sharp and can be directly inserted through the skull to suck at a living creature's brain fluids."

This segment of science was completely copied from the original work. Listening to him speak with such expertise, Luo Binghe was both admiring and amazed: "So the Demon Realm has such evil and vicious creatures. This disciple is ignorant and ill-informed."

Ever since Luo Binghe took Meng Mo [1] as his master, the things that Shen Qingqiu could guide him in terms of cultivation became less and less. This was a rare opportunity for him to show off in front of his disciple. Shen Qingqiu was happy enough to overturn the heavens. He smiled a little: "These things are of demonic origin and unused to the earth and waters of the Human Realm. It's already been many years since anyone has seen them. Next time if you meet one again, remember to strike directly at the temples. The spider from earlier was only a male spider. Thankfully we didn't encounter a female spider, or it would be even more terrifying."

The two people hadn't spoken more than a few words when from above the heads of the crowd, in the leafy canopy, came a rustling sound.

Several upside-down heads on white spider silk threads emerged from the trees!

Shen Qingqiu's expression changed dramatically.

Fuck, how did he forget that this thing's cry would attract a large group of similar things that would encircle them!