Chapter 92 - Extra: Airplane's Fortuitous Encounter (5)

Looking at Bing-ge's current plain and hardworking life, not knowing the taste of meat for three years, Shang Qinghua couldn't help but feel sorry for his dear son.

So, no brainless idiot would dare go up to him and ask for humiliation at this sort of time.

bc novels credit

Please read the novel at bcnovels 𝒹❁𝓉 𝒸♡𝓂

In the business hall of the underground palace, each hurried about their own business. Sha Hualing, while sewing up that giant net of Immortal-Binding Cables blown apart by Shen Qingqiu, stole looks at Luo Binghe, occasionally biting her lip in dissatisfaction. Mobei-Jun was taking a nap on the west end, eyes closed. Shang Qinghua shook his leg, idle to the point of agitation.

He really didn't have anything to do and didn't want to come to the business hall. But, this place was Demon Race territory. If he didn't stay within a step of Mobei-Jun, who could say if he wouldn't be swallowed whole by some other type of creature?

Just when he wanted to crawl over to Mobei-Jun and risk a beating to request his king move to a more tranquil place to nap, Luo Binghe suddenly said one word.

"If."

A hall full of demons all stuck up their ears.

Luo Binghe said, "If your heart is out of sync with a certain person, how can you make them understand your true feelings?"

Poor Ice Brother1!

This really is "the dying turning to any doctor he can find"!

Though his question was entirely indirect, who couldn't tell that he was looking for romantic advice?

He really was going to start a serious discussion on this sort of thing in front of his subordinates. Sure enough, people (demons) should not speak of love━as soon as they did, their IQ only slid straight down.

Of course, no one would dare tear down his platform and expose him directly, but this question really was too... unsuited to the Demon Race's style. After a while, not one had answered. In fact, the answer was this easy, even a normal person could reply. If you like someone, just tell them. Unfortunately, there was not a "normal" one on the scene, and other than Shang Qinghua, there also was not a "person".

Mobei-Jun thought. With the roads his mind took, who knew what sort of understanding he had come to from the words "out of sync"? He said, "Beat them up three times every day?"

Luo Binghe made a "stop" gesture with one hand and said wisely, "You don't need to answer."

Of everyone on the scene, the only one with an advantage in sexual relations, the only one who could be an expert in this sort of question was Sha Hualing. So, the others all swept their gazes towards her. The Sha-meimei2 who was extremely popular in the original work, face full of "WTF3 why should this old lady provide this sort of advice to the man she wants to get for herself", twitched her finely-shaped brows and lips, then finally drew out a dry "Why doesn't my lord ask the Elder Dream Demon?"

Luo Binghe said, "I've already asked."

What kind of shit answer the Dream Demon could give him, no one was clearer about this than Shang Qinghua. This one was the same as him, definitely of the "just do them first" type!

Shang Qinghua couldn't resist letting out a "pu-ha".

Sha Hualing was just brooding about her stomach full of stifled emotions and nowhere to vent them out. Latching on to this, she erupted, "How audacious! What sort of thing are you? You not only dare to sneak into the business hall but even make a disturbance while my lord is discussing important matters!"