Chapter 89 - Extra: Airplane's Fortuitous Encounter (2)

"What are you thinking about, fool! Still not going to work!"

Airplane Shooting Towards the Sky-juju spat out the green foxtail hanging from his mouth with a "pah!"

He mentally waved a thousand middle fingers and yelled a thousand words beginning with F at this fiendish An Ding Peak shixiong, then turned around with a flowery smile, hardening his face to flounce up to him. "Coming!"

X-shixiong spat, "Hey! This servant only knows how to slack off!"

Shang Qinghua, physically a seventeen-year-old senior outer disciple, trailed behind the main forces to unload the goods from the ship onto the docks, looking around in all directions.

That's right, Airplane-juju could now be called Shang Qinghua.

He had written this wretched vile character in his stallion novel with his own hands. The treacherous spy, the one who assiduously worked an outside job for Mobei-Jun all his life, only to be thrown away by his cold-hearted and unfeeling boss as soon as he was done with him. That cannon fodder, logistics manager, Shang Qinghua.

No, at this time, he was still an outer disciple that could be pushed around by everyone on An Ding Peak. Not yet head disciple, he hadn't changed his name to enter the Qing generation.

An Ding Peak, in itself, was a very suffocating sort of peak.

The An Ding Peak Lord was like the director of the housekeeping service center, suffocating; even when leading disciples he was like an unpaid hourly worker, also suffocating; the outer disciples especially didn't bear mention. They were at the lowest end of the food chain, the most suffocated of the suffocated. Everyone had large amounts of pent-up anger. Those with more seniority bullied those with less, that was the normal state of things.

Shang Qinghua would occasionally utter a silent curse. Just wait until I1 take the Peak Lord's seat, then see if I won't... hehe.

However, he quickly extinguished these types of vain fantasies.

Think about it, taking the Peak Lord's seat = having assistance from the demon realm = Mobei-Jun as boss = end result: getting thrown away by your boss as soon as he's done with you, not even getting a good death.

It goes without saying—not worth it.

If Shang Qinghua could follow his original wishes, he would strip off his sect robes and roll up his bedding, rush out of Cang Qiong Mountain Sect, escape the cultivation world, and rush towards a free life of poverty. Just relying on the pile of resources he collected to write a transmigration stallion novel in the past, such as how to make soap, glass, the abacus, he believed that he could create quite a good simple life, flowing with the winds and the waters, a prosperous and dazzling He Houhua! [T/N: He Houhua, a Macau financier and politician.]

But, as soon as these types of thoughts arose in his mind——

【Rule violation, point deduction.】

En, you tell me, what is the meaning of this?

So what if he transmigrated into his own stallion novel, why wasn't he the protagonist.

So what if he wasn't the protagonist, why was there this damned System!

It was all that OP's fault. If he didn't start sniping, he wouldn't have gotten injured. And there was that Peerless Cucumber—may he never get a chance to use that cucumber his whole life!

Shang Qinghua moved box after box of heavy books from the ship onto a flatbed cart. Hooking up the horse, he was still chewing over his grudges without end.