Chapter 18

Do you dare add an extra act and make it come with a boxed lunch too?

Shouldering the protagonist's annoyingly long actor's lines, taking on an opera longtao role and getting paid minimum wage. [1] This is exploiting a laborer, you can't deny it!

Out of selfishness, Shen Qingqiu managed with some effort to raise his hand and touch Luo Binghe's head. Luo Binghe's originally stubborn and unbending gaze cooled, as though a handful of clear spring water doused his anger.

Shen Qingqiu smiled and said: "However, you don't need to dwell on it too much. If you have no way of becoming strong, I'll be by your side and protect you."

Letting Luo Binghe become that future monstrously big Immortal Demon BOSS of the Three Realms wasn't as good as letting him remain as a sympathetic little white flower. Shen Qingqiu didn't mind at all taking him under his wing and taking care of him for a lifetime.

His thoughts were simple and pure like this, though if it reached the ears of other people then it immediately might not be the same case. Luo Binghe was already completely stunned.

There had never been someone who had expressed such a straightforward and warm commitment towards him before.

Though the world was large, how many people could say 'you don't need to become strong, I'm here and naturally won't let you be bullied?'

And they weren't empty words. Shen Qingqiu saying he would achieve it meant he would achieve it. Several times, he had already proven with his actions that he'd rather be injured himself than let Luo Binghe receive the slightest harm.

Moreover, the affection in these words seemed too much. After the tide of warm feelings slightly subsided, a hot sensation quickly climbed up Luo Binghe's face.

Shen Qingqiu coughed for a moment. He painfully found out that he couldn't cough blood in the dream and held up his arm: "Well. First, help me up."

Luo Binghe felt the place where his wrist was held felt different, as though a trailing tingling feeling was left behind. Immediately, he realized he was thinking too much and scolded himself in his heart. He was really being disrespectful to Shizun. He hurriedly readjusted his thoughts.

Suddenly, a voice abruptly rang out. That old-sounding voice cried "Hey," and interestedly said: "This brat was actually able to break this old man's enchantment. Definitely not a simple person."

That voice seemed to come from within the valley, reverberating. It surrounded the two people and they were unable to tell it came from which direction. Shen Qingqiu was elated: This stage's BOSS had finally shown up! That is to say, if the good relations scene was finished, he could get off work! Quick, quick, quickly come BOSS, quickly take away the protagonist!

Luo Binghe hadn't fully helped up Shen Qingqiu when his gaze flashed with vigilance. The Dream Demon showing up when Shen Qingqiu was injured made the situation greatly unfavorable. He made up his mind: if the Dream Demon wanted to make a move to kill, even if his own strength was weak, he still must have the strength to delay the other side and strive to leave a slim chance of survival for Shizun.

He had only just made up his mind when that voice continued: "You, come over. Let this old man take a look and see what kind of young hero has this kind of skill."

Luo Binghe watched Shen Qingqiu. Before the master spoke, the disciple should not take the initiative to speak. Shen Qingqiu's mood wasn't bad and he had the intention of baiting him a little: "The other person is asking this young hero. What is your response?"

Luo Binghe's face was entirely red. He turned and said: "Breaking through Elder's enchantment is all due to relying on my Shizun's power. I don't dare to be called a young hero."