Chapter 3

Shen Qingqiu is an easily satisfied person.

Since he has already transmigrated into "Proud Immortal Demon Way" and in his original world had □□ or died and flipped his braid,1 he might as well muddle along and live here.

He's come to this cultivation world into a body with fairly good cultivation and sword skills, someone who's even in a well-known Righteous sect. If he wants to be in the limelight, he can be in the limelight. If he wants to shrink back he can do as he likes at Cang Qiong Mountain sect's Qing Jing Peak without anyone asking. There's nothing bad with this kind of situation.

The only difficulty is finding a sister.2

This YY stallion novel, as soon as a sister arrives, she becomes the male lead's. Everyone knows this.

However, Shen Qingqiu doesn't have any high requirements. He'll be content to just while away his time here and wait to die. At any rate, it's not much different from his previous life.3

But so long as Luo Binghe is present, he can't even speak of being in the limelight. As long as he remained in this piece of messy, dog-shit writing's original path, even if he retired to some idyllic place; after Luo Binghe rises to power he has the ability to pluck him out of hiding and slice him into a human stick.

He can forgive being transmigrated into a stallion novel, but why not as the protagonist?!

He can forgive being transmigrated as cannon fodder, but why must it be as the person who abused the protagonist and for the transmigration to happen after all the abuse has occurred?!

'It's not like I don't want to hug this main character's thighs, but who let this fucking man be so black. The revenge that needs to be taken is some thousands of deeds!'

Shen Qingqiu cursed the creator of this pitch-black protagonist Luo Binghe, Airplane Towards The Sky: If you're going to write a stallion novel, then you should write a good one and not spin off some damned unconventional thing!

In short, he can only try to communicate more with the system and figure out how to increase his points, advance through stages, and unfreeze the OOC function.

If the situation doesn't look good, it's still not too late for him to find another way out.

For the first step, he intends to explore and familiarize himself with the surroundings.

The Tian Gong Twelve Peaks4 are like twelve imposing swords that have sprung up between heaven and earth pointing straight towards the sky, piercing through the clouds.

Shen Qingqiu occupies Qing Jing Peak, which is not the tallest among them but is certainly the most quiet, green, and comfortably shaded; perfect for scholars. Additionally, most all of Shen Qingqiu's disciples must learn some qin qi shu hua5 and the like. Often sounds will drift by like someone reading out loud or playing the qin; truly a wonderful place for youths to indulge in the liberal arts. It perfectly matches the original Shen Qingqiu's characteristics and is a good start for earning points.

Some disciples passed by Shen Qingqiu and respectfully greeted him while he attempted to grasp the original Shen Qingqiu's mannerisms; his face cold, a slight nod, moving actively but withdrawing his inner self. Like this, he managed to pass even though inside, his head ached at how he was going to reconcile the character in the novel with the person alive right now.

But these matters still aren't the most urgent for Shen Qingqiu to solve right now. If he wants to save himself, he first needs to get the original's martial arts and sword techniques.

If he hasn't remembered wrong, before Luo Binghe was blackened, Cang Qiong Mountain sect encountered some big events: some attempted demon realm invasion, Immortal Assembly Conference, all these require him to fight in person. If he only wears the appearance without any real ability, he's doomed! Don't even speak about proceeding in the plot, the protagonist won't even have to act for some nobody yao or guai6 to play him to death!