Chapter 79: Former Affection is Lost Forever

Tianlang-Jun's body was already extremely broken. Zhuzhi-Lang had been nailed onto the stone wall, while Great Master Wu Chen was supporting Wu Wang, whose head was bleeding. Mobei-Jun was dragging Shang Qinghua, and Yue Qingyuan stood next to Shen Qingqiu.

Only Luo Binghe was standing directly across from the Xin Mo sword. His head was currently lowered, and he was calmly adjusting his sleeves.

Shen Qingqiu said lowly, "Luo Binghe, come here."

Luo Binghe shook his head once. Just one time, but it was very resolute.

Shen Qingqiu said, disappointed, "You tricked me again."

Luo Binghe's movements paused, and he asked in return, "Shizun, I told you I would help you deal with Tianlang-Jun; I can kill him right now for you to see, so how can you say that I tricked you?"

Tianlang-Jun laughed. "Purposefully using the enemy for your own gain━that's a pretty good move. It's just too bad that I wasn't very useful, so he still has to do it himself."

When he said "purposefully using the enemy for your own gain," the unease in Shen Qingqiu's heart grew even stronger.

Did Luo Binghe deliberately give the Xin Mo sword to Tianlang-Jun? After all, once Tianlang-Jun got the Xin Mo sword, his body molded from the Dew Flower Seed rotted faster and faster. Even if Luo Binghe gave the sword to him, he wouldn't be much of a threat.

Perhaps his confusion was too great, and everything that he was thinking ended up leaking onto his face. Luo Binghe said, hurt, "Shizun, what are you thinking now? He did indeed steal the Xin Mo sword, but it continued to recognize me as its master, that's all. You said that from now on, you would rather believe the best of me than the worst. Why are you not willing to trust me again?"

Shen Qingqiu said slowly, "I've trusted you many times before. Up until a moment ago, I had always trusted you."

Luo Binghe, "Is that so?"

He pulled on a twisted smile. "But I don't dare to trust Shizun anymore."

This smile was extremely strange. Shen Qingqiu realized that something was wrong with his state of mind, and he relaxed his expression and tone of voice. "Now what's wrong?"

He grew a little bit gentler, but Luo Binghe suddenly stopped smiling.

He looked heartbroken and devastated. "Shizun, I said it before. Sure enough, you're the happiest when you're together with them."

In the beginning, Shen Qingqiu still couldn't figure out who "they" was referring to. Luo Binghe paced unhurriedly back and forth in front of the stone wall with the Xin Mo sword.

He laughed self-mockingly. "Every time I begged for Shizun to come with me, you never agreed once. Even if you agreed, it was only because I did all I could to demand it of you. You were forced, and you were never willing to do so. But when they asked you to stay, you never had the slightest bit of hesitation."

He looked at Shen Qingqiu. "Shizun, you don't laugh very often. I love to see you laugh. But when I remember that you only laugh like that when you're together with them, I'm..."

He whispered, "...very, very hurt."

Shen Qingqiu finally understood. "They" was referring to Cang Qiong Mountain.

That day in the bamboo house, when Liu Qingge abruptly opened the window to investigate, he really had detected Luo Binghe, who had been hovering outside the whole time. Liu Qingge had noticed the trace of killing intent that Luo Binghe was exuding, as well as his despairing anger.