Chapter 12

All the Qing Jing Peak disciples were suddenly in an uproar.

The disciples of other divisions were not as bad because they weren't familiar with Qing Jing Peak's situation. They still thought the person who would be sent out must be Shen Qingqiu's eldest disciple. Only with a minimum of thirty years of cultivation would a person be able to confront this Demon Elder who at a glance could be seen to have at least several hundred years on him. Only, the strange thing was that they had never heard of this person. How could Qing Jing Peak disciples not know what Luo Binghe's cultivation was?

Ming Fan's face was white as he stuttered: "Shizun...... sending out this kid...... sending out junior brother Luo onto the stage, perhaps it's not too suitable?" Although he was anxious and didn't want to go on stage, would gladly let Luo Binghe go up and get abused, he still cared about their own division's honor!

Ning Yingying's even more anxious tears came out and she shamelessly hugged Luo Binghe's arm while stamping her foot and shouting: "Don't want, don't want, don't want!"

Luo Binghe didn't have much combat experience. That demon Elder was covered with thorns all over his body and his sledgehammer must have been at least several hundred jin1; it would be strange if he wasn't killed!

Do you all think I want him to go on stage? I'm also being helplessly forced!

Shen Qingqiu raised his eyebrows and snapped: "I said to let him go up so he should go up. Are you unsatisfied with this master's judgment? Ying-er, let him go."

Met with Shifu's scowling face, Ning Yingying knew that nothing could be done.

Luo Binghe patted her comfortingly even though his face was shock white. He said firmly: "Apprentice-sister, don't be worried. I won't be of any serious use but since Shizun has assigned me to go out, I will definitely use all my strength. Even if my life is forfeit, I won't lose our division's face."

Ning Yingying rubbed away her tears and let go of Luo Binghe's arm. She couldn't bear seeing her sweetheart get hit by others and in a few footsteps, she had run away.

Shen Qingqiu was overjoyed. Well run; if Ning Yingying ran then the trouble that she caused after this scene would also be gone. What a good darling child you are, so sensible!

Though the teenager who stood out from the crowd of people seemed like a clear and upright god, a good seedling with a good foundation, it was also apparent at first sight he was a young disciple with shallow cultivation.

In contrast, the Demon sect's Elder had a sledgehammer and a build with a tiger's back and a bear's waist. No matter where he stood, when compared with Luo Binghe's still-developing body, there was a sense of oppression. Black wisps of demonic energy exuded from all over the Elder's body. Everybody hesitated and some speculated that perhaps he had hidden his strength and was only waiting for the fight to begin. Everyone had no words to say.

What hidden strength! He really couldn't beat him!

How was this a competition, he was being completely beaten by the other party!

Ever since Luo Binghe began the trial, he didn't have any opportunity to make a move. That Demon elder had matchless strength and a swing of his sledgehammer sent out a shockwave. Even though Luo Binghe persisted in advancing and trying to find a chance to attack, the sledgehammer continued to land on his body from time to time.

Not only was the Cang Qiong Mountain sect side dumbstruck, the demon side was also speechless: This was too tragic......

Someone spoke in a small voice: "Isn't this a sure loss...... what is there to compete?"