Chapter 84.1 - You Know What I Mean

There was a hole on the roof of the bamboo dwelling.

Air was leaking in with a whooshing sound.

Shen Qingqiu lay on his back. Luo Binghe pressed down on him, licking and kissing along his neck like a puppy as he made his way down. Shen Qingqiu stared at the big hole that one of the "Luo Binghe" had blasted out earlier during the duel. He could no longer continue to pretend that it was invisible and spoke out "......Why don't we move elsewhere?"

Luo Binghe looked up and willfully replied, "I don't want to."

Going down the mountain to book a room would be way better than doing it here!

Before Shen Qingqiu could speak, Luo Binghe added, "We are staying. Right here. In the bamboo house."

He was firm in his statement. Perhaps the bamboo dwelling really was a special place to him.

Shen Qingqiu conceded defeat and started to strip on his own initiative. He was a little more experienced now. If he waited for Luo Binghe to undress him, his clothes would be unwearable by the time they hit the floor. He might as well peel them off himself first.

Amidst the rustling sound, their outer robes, inner garments, belts, all fell onto the floor, piece after piece, with teal and black overlapping each other.

A cool breeze swept through the room as they "bared" themselves to one another. Shen Qingqiu felt a little cold and also a little embarrassed. But Luo Binghe did not feel that way at all.

Kneeling between Shen Qingqiu's legs, Luo Binghe's Adam's apple bobbed. He looked extremely nervous.

Although his memory of that last time at Maigu Ridge was hazy, he could still tell how badly he had performed after seeing Shen Qingqiu's tragic state amidst the rivers of blood after they had done it. Coupled with the blow he had received earlier about his technique, he intended to put up an excellent performance this time, but he was at a loss on what to do. When Shen Qingqiu saw him hesitating so pitifully, he sighed and took the initiative to reach out and undo his pants.

Shen Qingqiu could not help but tickle Luo Binghe's chin when he saw those furious blushes on Luo Binghe's fair cheeks. He thought this child really was a little adorable.

But when he undid his pants and looked down, he saw an object that had already raised its head. His earlier thought Luo Binghe was adorable was instantly flung far away beyond the ninth sphere of heavens.

......

Fuck! This size!

Shen Qingqiu said decisively, "No can do!"

Luo Binghe looked as if thunderbolts had struck him. His voice quavered as he said, "Shizun, you promised......"

"No can do" as in you can't do me straight up like this, you'll kill me!

How the hell did he even survive the last time?! To think he did not die even after having this sort of thing penetrate him! He didn't die!

Shen Qingqiu struggled for a moment and said, "This master...... Let me help you release once with my hand first."

Rub until it more or less goes down!

Shen Qingqiu's five maiden fingers had serviced no one before, so this was unprecedented. He touched the tip of that meat pillar, which was almost purplish-red and intricately crisscrossed with green veins. He braced himself and grabbed it.

Luo Binghe let out a cry of pain and looked at him with an aggrieved expression.

Shen Qingqiu kept hypnotizing himself as he gripped it with an appropriate amount of strength and began to stroke slowly.