Chapter 58 -Hall of Delight, Hall of Fury, Hall of Sorrow

At first glance, the great beast appeared to be some sort of rhinoceros, a single horn curved like the crescent moon atop its head. But, opening its mouth and trumpeting, it spat out a giant scarlet python from its blood-red maw. The rhinoceros' call mingled with the snake's hissing cry, creating an especially shocking clamor.

Really? Black! Moon! Rhinoceros! Python1!

Black + Moon + Rhinoceros + Python. Turns out the Black Moon Rhinoceros Python was really just the simple combination of these four elements. Great God Airplane Shooting Toward the Sky, your naming style is as dependable as always!

Zhuzhi-Lang diligently moved to stand in front of Tianlang-Jun, conveniently covering Shen Qingqiu as well. Upon seeing Luo Binghe, Shen Qingqiu had subconsciously moved closer to Zhuzhi-Lang's back. It wasn't that he was still fleeing Luo Binghe at every opportunity, but that he had a guilty conscience and no face to see him. He didn't dare think what sort of mood Luo Binghe would be in after seeing him breathe his last breath before his eyes for the second time. He could only subconsciously act like the bell thief who plugged his ears up,2 pretending that if the eyes could not see, the heart would not be disturbed.

Tianlang-Jun raised an eyebrow, this expression also bearing a remarkable resemblance to Luo Binghe. "And he wouldn't hesitate to capture two hundred Black Moon Rhinoceros Pythons to break the wards around the Holy Mausoleum. Peak Lord Shen, this son of mine really does hold some extraordinary feelings towards you."

Shen Qingqiu had no retort to that. This was the demonic beast which, in the original work, could render even the Endless Abyss with its call. And for breaking into the Holy Mausoleum, Luo Binghe had captured two hundred of them for a single-time use.

After the dust settled, Shen Qingqiu could finally see clearly━Luo Binghe had indeed single-handedly broken into the Holy Mausoleum. The Holy Mausoleum was both sacred land for the Demon Race and a forbidden area. Any native of the Demon Race would cherish and revere it, not daring to violate the grounds. This was a question of faith━no one would dare come with him, so of course, he would be alone.

Tianlang-Jun closed his eyes for a spell. Opening them again, he said, "Your courage is commendable. It's just that while you yourself coming here is no big deal, you should not have brought along these two strays."

Luo Binghe calmly leaped from the Rhinoceros Python's head. The great beast had exhausted the last of its energy and, unable to continue any longer, fell to the ground with a loud bang. He fixed an unwavering glare on Shen Qingqiu, sparks bursting in his eyes, looking like he was both boiling with anger and about to cry. Shen Qingqiu suddenly had a delayed reaction. Just now he had dodged behind Zhuzhi-Lang━it looked too much like he was avoiding Luo Binghe again!

But now it was too late for any explanation. The one standing here was the male protagonist's dad, the one the author stamped with the all-around strength to crush the protagonist into a paste! Shen Qingqiu finally found his voice to yell, "Go back!"

Luo Binghe didn't reply. He raised his hand, tossing over Xiu Ya. Only after seeing Shen Qingqiu catch the sword did he turn towards the other two people standing in the mausoleum hall. Collecting two fiercely roiling balls of demonic energy in his palms, he shot straight over, not bothering to dodge.

You're starting to trade blows already?

Luo Binghe's left hand smashed into Zhuzhi-Lang's abdomen, sending him flying without the least concern for his welfare. His right hand flew out to hit Tianlang-Jun. Shen Qingqiu was tense from head to toe, watching from the sidelines with rapt attention.

And Tianlang-Jun caught the blow! Not retreating a single step, he smoothly turned his hand, sliding through Luo Binghe's defenses to brush against his shoulder.