Chapter 67-A Three-Man Journey

The demon world and the human world were like two sides of a sheet of paper, existing in two different dimensions. If someone were to draw a line on one side of the paper, no matter how long they extended that line, it would never reach the other side.

However, the Heart Devil sword was able to meld these two different sides of paper into one surface.

For example, the human continent had the Luochuan River, while the demon world had the Maigu Mountains. These two locations existed in completely different spaces. However, the original Luo Binghe had used the Heart Devil sword to connect these two worlds together. Afterward, the Maigu Mountains had been "pierced" into the middle of the Luochuan River, forming an island.

He explained a simplified version of the story to Liu Qingge. Liu Qingge furrowed his brows. "These things can really be done?"

Of course, it could be done. After all, the original Luo Binghe had succeeded! Shen Qingqiu solemnly nodded.

Liu Qingge thought for a while before finally saying, "This is no small matter. You still need evidence before you can convince everyone else."

If he wanted proof, then there really wasn't any. Shen Qingqiu felt his head begin to ache.

At this time, the previously silent Luo Binghe asked: "Shizun, why didn't you ask me?"

Shen Qingqiu didn't have a chance to respond when Liu Qingge suddenly stepped forwards, giving a cold snort.

The reasoning behind the snort was obvious. Luo Binghe was of demon blood, and had fallen out with the other sects long ago; his evil reputation spread far and wide. Under his hands, Huan Hua Palace had been transformed into an evil organization. Although the Palace was strong and flourishing under his leadership, the four great sects had long refused to acknowledge him as an ally. It had turned into a "the name remained, but the prestige had long disappeared" kind of situation.

Therefore, it was natural that he would be unable to help.

Asking him would probably make no difference...

Shen Qingqiu was naturally aware of this, but he didn't linger on the subject. Otherwise, Luo Binghe's fragile glass heart would probably shatter. He forced a laugh, but before he could finish, he was aware of a new weight on his shoulder.

Luo Binghe's head lightly rested against his left shoulder.

Shen Qingqiu thought that this was another tantrum, and shook his shoulder. However, after careful observation, he realized that Luo Binghe's eyes were tightly closed, the perfect image of peaceful sleep.

He could even sleep while standing. Wasn't he awake and talking a moment ago?!

Shen Qingqiu reached out a hand to grasp his arm, preventing him from falling off the flying sword. Quietly, he asked: "Luo Binghe?"

There was no reaction. Pausing, Shen Qingqiu changed his voice into a lower and more gentle sound: "...Binghe?"

It was only after his name was called two times did Luo Binghe slowly open his eyes. Shen Qingqiu stared at his dazed eyes, unable to stop himself from asking, "Are you tired?"

It had only been a few days since they left the Holy Mausoleum. During that time, Luo Binghe had suffered a great number of wounds. Although he had recovered quickly, it was possible that there were side-effects. Dizziness was perhaps one of them.

Luo Binghe shook his head. "No."

Shen Qingqiu thought for a moment before turning around to face Liu Qingge, who was holding his hands together and coldly watching the scene. "Liu-shidi, when we pass the border, how about you first go ahead and return to Cang Qiong Sect? Go with our shixiongs and call together all of the other sects for a discussion."