Chapter 90 - Extra: Airplane's Fortuitous Encounter (3)

Before his words had fallen, he was solidly peeled off the cart and thrown to the ground.

His body, fallen right in front of Mobei-Jun's boots; his sword, still half-stuck in its sheath; his heart, hadn't quite decided whether or not to draw his sword.

Mobei-Jun sneered, an ice-cold glint of blue flashing through his eyes. No sooner said than done, Shang Qinghua threw himself over to hug his thighs with a plop.

All his Shixiong: "=口="

Mobei-Jun: "= ="

Shang Qinghua fell to one knee. "My king, please let me follow you the rest of my life!"

Mobei-Jun wanted to fling him off with a kick, but Shang Qinghua's adhesive ability was too strong. He wanted to kill him with a blow, but that was even more difficult. Just like a gecko clinging to the wall, he nimbly crawled back and forth, but still managed to stay stuck firmly to his thighs.

He couldn't help but blaze in anger.

Seeing this incredible feat of stickiness, all the An Ding Peak outer disciples were overjoyed. Throwing down their goods, they flew into escape. Shang Qinghua was just cursing them soundly in his heart when, not three seconds later, all he could hear was a field of screams.

Tens of strands of ice, thin as silk, pierced through their chests. In a mad dance of silver light, droplets of blood flew in all directions.

Seeing this, Shang Qinghua's grip on Mobei-Jun's thighs became as strong as steel. He started to chatter incessantly, "My king, please accept me. I'm very useful!"

Mobei-Jun seemed to have tilted his body. "Oh? What use are you?"

"I can serve tea, carry water, wash clothes, fold blankets... no."

Shang Qinghua considerately analyzed for him: "You see my king, I can serve you as an undercover agent in Cang Qiong Mountain, pass on intelligence, and realize the magnificent feat of unifying the Demon Race with the Human Realm."

Mobei-Jun laughed. "An outer disciple, and an An Ding Peak outer disciple at that. With you as a spy, what year and month could you realize the magnificent feat of unifying the Demon Race with the Human Realm?"

Shang Qinghua said, embarrassed, "Don't discriminate by peak, that isn't very nice."

Why does even the Demon Race discriminate against them on this basis? And the discrimination against "An Ding Peak" even surpassed that against being an "outer disciple"... I can't take it, I really can't take it!

Right when he was weeping bitter tears, tangled and impossible to unravel, desperately fighting for a future, completely without warning, Mobei-Jun——fell to the ground.

Shang Qinghua was still hugging his thighs, and when Mobei-Jun fell he was almost squashed right under him. He hurriedly let go.

He crouched for a while in a daze, suddenly coming to his senses——did Mobei-Jun come here injured?

No wonder his expression was so ugly and his temper was so high, this easy to push over!

Did he accidentally poke one of his wounds with a slip of his hand? Sometimes a slip of the hand is an advantage!

Shang Qinghua cautiously moved over, examining him carefully.

Just as expected, there was a thin wound the length of a finger on Mobei-Jun's lower waist, roughly over his right kidney. A sharp corner of something gold poked out from inside the wound. He could vaguely see that it was forged from gold threads, an intricate piece of handiwork in the shape of the edge of a flower petal.