Chapter 50 - Completely Shattered Worldviews

Upon abruptly realizing the truth, Shen Qingqiu was half horrified and agitated, half aggrieved and indignant. He immediately raised his foot for a kick!

Luo Binghe did not evade or dodge. He received the kick straight-on, yet he did not retreat a single step. He even refused to let go and kept holding Shen Qingqiu, looking both angry and wronged as he asked: "I can't do it even in a dream?"

Hurry and wake up! Even though you're dreaming, I'm not something you made while dreaming, okay?!!!

I can't slap him awake, but I can't let him continue this muddled sleepwalking either!!!

This is what's truly called being stuck between the hammer and the anvil!!!

Shen Qingqiu had yet to think of anything to roar to calm down his mood when, caught off guard, his back slammed into the green bamboo and was pushed onto it. Luo Binghe bowed his head and pressed down again.

It wasn't Shen Qingqiu's first time being kissed, but this was his first time feeling the very real threat that the other party could go crazy and bite off his lips at any moment. In the interval of their chaotic breathing, Luo Binghe whispered: "Shizun, I was wrong..."

Shen Qingqiu finally managed to pull out a hand and press it against Luo Binghe's chest. He really didn't want to make the same posture as "a woman from a good family resisting a ruffian," but did Luo Binghe's appearance f***ing seem like someone who understood he was in the wrong?!

Shen Qingqiu was the one who was wrong, truly wrong, completely and utterly wrong. What "wind from an empty cave"1? Jianghu gossip was all based on scientific evidence. Every single gossiper must have been an angel who could see the essence of reality through appearances in their past life!

He didn't raise the male protagonist into an asexual, and it wasn't a problem of him being masochistic either. The truth was far more terrible than those options: he had raised the male protagonist into being gay aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!

No wonder he hadn't received a single wife and his harem was in such an awful state. Women were already incapable of attracting his interest and couldn't be linked to his coolness level!

What the f***!

Shen Qingqiu refused to submit, sparing no effort to struggle and stubbornly resist. Just as he was considering which fate would be more miserable between self-detonating himself again vs. kicking Luo Binghe's key area... Luo Binghe suddenly let him go. He looked up at the swirling vortex of clouds in the sky above them and his face unexpectedly turned gloomy.

In an instant, the scenes and figures before Shen Qingqiu's eyes collapsed and disappeared, shattering into thousands of pieces. At the same time, Shen Qingqiu leaped onto the roof of the Huan Hua Palace's main hall.

This was the true real world!

Shen Qingqiu took vigorous breaths for a while. After finally settling his mind with much difficulty, he was surprised to see flames lighting up the entire main hall area. The ringing of various alarm bells blended together. He poked his head out, his clothes continuously furling in the night wind. From top to bottom, countless lanterns converged toward this side—Huan Hua Palace's various departments of disciples were currently flooding here from all directions.

"To your stations! All departments listen to orders, to your stations!"

Someone cursed: "Broke in again? How many invasions has this been? Has there been one successful prevention?"

Shen Qingqiu was overjoyed. An invasion was the best situation for him to take advantage of the chaos to escape. Who cares about that "Heavenly Demon Blood" stuff? How could it compare to the importance of integrity? I'm leaving first, we can talk later, goodbye! He had not yet flown two steps when he heard someone shouting: