Chapter 30

Under Gongyi Xiao's guidance, the three of them quickly broke through Huan Hua Palace's formation and neared the position of their target.

In the original work, the Sun and Moon Dew Flower Seed wasn't described much. There was only a slight reference that it 'appeared in a grotto covered by thick forest greenery.' After all, this thing didn't have much relation with the male protagonist (and his harem members). It was arranged instead as one of the props for Luo Binghe's opponent to use. In order to think of such a point in the story, Shang Qinghua really pitted his life to the utmost.

But it was only because of this that Shen Qingqui dared to act. If it was something related to the main plot, like the strange and miraculous herbs that were given to Luo Binghe to use, then he didn't have the guts to grab it.

Grabbing the things belonging to the male protagonist's enemies should be no problem!

Duking out resources with the male protagonist didn't guarantee an ending as easy as the person who tried luring a chicken only to lose a handful of grain! [1]

Although the location wasn't clear, the good part was that however large Bailu Forest was, there was only the one grotto.

Shen Qingqiu snapped his fingers and a bright yellow flame leapt from his fingertip. With another flick, the flame wafted round behind them, opening up a path ahead into the dark, wet grotto.

At the beginning, the stone path could accommodate three people walking side by side. But towards the end, the stone path was narrow, and required each person to walk sideways to proceed forward. The path was also complicated, winding around just like a beast's intestines.

Light was dim. It was dark even with Shen Qingqiu's flame. He lit a few more, coalescing them into fireb.a.l.l.s following after them. Gongyi Xiao was at the rear; Shang Qinghua originally wanted to wait outside the grotto but was kicked inside by Shen Qingqiu. Shen Qingqiu didn't know if he was afraid or what, but when his arm touched Shen Qingqiu's from time to time, he felt raised gooseb.u.mps on his skin.

In the end, Shen Qingqiu was unable to tolerate it anymore. Because there was still an outsider around, he spoke in a low voice: "Can you stop clutching at me?"

There was no response. But there wasn't any more touching. Shen Qingqiu continued to feel his way forward, but who knew that Shang Qinghua would kick him in the calf.

Shen Qingqiu couldn't help himself and spit out: "f.u.c.k!"

From far behind, Shang Qinghua's voice carried over: "Senior – Martial – Brother – Shen! What – did – you – say?"

His voice reverberated in the twisted rock pa.s.sageway, stretching from a long way.

As it turned out, Shen Qingqiu unconsciously walked faster and faster while the slow-going Shang Qinghua lagged behind, blocking Gongyi Xiao's way at the rear and keeping him from walking quickly. He had already left both people behind by quite a long distance.

If it wasn't Shang Qinghua, then who kept touching him back then?

Or that was to say, what was the thing that touched him?

Shen Qingqiu suddenly stopped.

Expressionlessly, Shen Qingqiu patted his arms in an attempt to shake off the gooseb.u.mps on them.

Several b.a.l.l.s of fire still hovered in the air, burning faintly.

The enemy is in the dark, I am in the light. [2]

Shen Qingqiu flipped over his left hand and pulled out a few spell talismans from his sleeve while his right hand slowly drew the Xiu Ya sword.

The sword light slowly became clear. Whether from the front or the back, it was all shadowy black rock exuding a damp smell.