Chapter 56: The Person in the Coffin

Luo Binghe withstood it completely without making a single sound.

"..." Honestly speaking, Shen Qingqiu didn't think that he would actually hit him. But that didn't stop him from punching him extremely hard as if he was slamming all the suppressed anger from these past few days with it. Suddenly, the System beeped and announced:

Shen Qingqiu: "..."

Luo Binghe truly... fully deserved to be called a masochist! If he wasn't being abused, he wasn't happy. Hitting him one time actually gave 500 cool points, and the System's announcement even changed into flashy, youthful emoticons. It also used a tilde (~) for the first time ever. In all his years of living, he had never seen something so bizarre, especially since this bizarre thing was raised by him!

Shen Qingqiu was just lamenting over the failed results of his teaching method when Luo Binghe stopped playing along with him. With a push of his right hand, Shen Qingqiu accidentally released a burst of spiritual energy that he was suppressing in his palm, and the ceiling shook as he smashed a uniformly shaped dent into it. The dust pattered down, and Luo Binghe covered him with his body, both of his hands grabbing onto Shen Qingqiu's outer robe. He easily ripped it and laughed loudly. "Go ahead and hit me, in any case, I won't die! This disciple will gladly endure Shizun's teachings!"

His smile seemed to conceal a trace of faint misery. Shen Qingqiu even forgot about his clothes being ripped as his heart twinged, and he couldn't help but stop moving. But Luo Binghe didn't give him any more time to consider tender affection; instead, he suddenly ripped apart Shen Qingqiu's inner robe with one hand before he groped his waist, skin against skin.

Shen Qingqiu melted for a moment on the spot, before he immediately knocked Luo Binghe on the head with the hilt of his sword. He scolded, "You animal!"

Luo Binghe said with resignation, "In any case, I'm not even as good as an animal in Shizun's eyes, so I might as well act like one."

Shen Qingqiu was so angry that he wanted to laugh, but his vision blurred abruptly, and his body tilted as the Xiu Ya sword clattered onto the ground.

A kind of pulling force so strong that it felt as if his entire soul was about to be dragged out of his body attacked him. He could only stiffen his body, and Luo Binghe also stopped moving, somewhat bewildered. In the blink of an eye, Shen Qingqiu's head was already hurting so much that it felt like it was about to explode.

Countless fragments of scenes flashed swiftly before his eyes. Sometimes it was a white expanse of blank space, sometimes it was pitch black darkness, and sometimes he seemed to see indistinct human figures. There was a sharp ringing that painfully pierced his eardrums.

Luo Binghe couldn't afford to be wary any longer and hastily sat up before reaching out a hand to hold him down. Unexpectedly, he couldn't restrain Shen Qingqiu. Shen Qingqiu hugged his head as he rolled around on the floor, struggling, feeling as if there was a pair of huge hands roughly dragging his soul and mind out of his body.

There was something screaming, and as it shrieked, it felt like hands were reaching out at him from all directions, tearing at his soul.

Luo Binghe said in a panic, "Shizun, I... I was only trying to scare you just then. Don't take it seriously! What's wrong?"

Shen Qingqiu's body thrashed and flipped around in his arms. Luo Binghe half-held him as he quickly used his spiritual energy to sweep through the inside of Shen Qingqiu's body. There were clearly no abnormalities, but the sound of Shen Qingqiu's screaming was indescribably mournful and terrifying, as if burning red brand had been shoved deep inside his brain. Luo Binghe used every method he knew, but still, nothing worked.