Chapter 82 - Extra: The Ultimate Showdown between Bing-Mei and Bing-Ge

Without a doubt, the first stop after leaving Cang Qiong Mountain (under the belligerence of the masses) was Luo Binghe's Demonic Base Camp in the Southern Border.

Earlier, when Shen Qingqiu was placed under "house arrest", he had spent some time in this underground palace. At that time, the land outside the 1:1 remodeled bamboo house was plowed and fertilized, and the bamboos of varying height planted on that land had wilted and sprouted, sprouted then wilted. Now, he was back to revisit this former haunt. The bamboos were now surprisingly thriving through some unknown means that Luo Binghe's conscientious demonic minions had used, creating a shade of green that rustled in the wind.

As expected, Luo Binghe had clung to him the first ten days after their arrival; he would not budge no matter how Shen Qingqiu tried to pull him off. In recent days, he actually started to exercise restraint and suddenly turned all polite and courteous, saying that the civil conflicts between Bei Jiang and Nan Jiang had been incessant and he had a lot of pressing business to attend to. Thus, he no longer had as much time to loiter around Shen Qingqiu.

This was not true, of course. Shen Qingqiu was sure it was because he had declined Luo Binghe's request to share the same bed, thereby breaking Maiden Luo's heart of glass1 again. [hand waving goodbye]

All right, he had only turned him down out of habit; if Luo Binghe had pestered him just a little more, he would have agreed!

Who knew that as soon as he waved his hand, Luo Binghe had rushed out of the door to emo at a corner growing mushrooms2......

Shen Qingqiu guessed that Luo Binghe had gone into hiding at the inner palace these days, so he decided to take the initiative to pacify the latter.

Other than Luo Binghe, everyone else was barred from the inner palace━everyone else except Shen Qingqiu, of course. Luo Binghe had once said that Shen Qingqiu had full access to this palace; he could come as go as he pleased. With the command issued and passed down, there was nobody who had the guts to block Shen Qingqiu's way.

Shen Qingqiu slipped in with a swagger. Surprisingly, there was no sight of Luo Binghe, so he took a thorough look at Luo Binghe's private place which had always been shrouded in secrecy.

Just as he was going to examine everything thoroughly and touch to his heart's content, the stone door was flung wide open, and a figure stumbled in.

Trepidation initially flashed through Shen Qingqiu's eyes, but after seeing who'd arrived, he involuntarily cried out, "Luo Binghe?"

It was as if Luo Binghe did not expect another person to be in the inner palace.

His dazed pupils abruptly shrank, reflecting Shen Qingqiu's face in those pitch-black eyes. In an instant, the murderous look on his face transformed into extreme astonishment.

Shen Qingqiu did not notice the changes in his face. All he could see at the moment was the fresh blood all over Luo Binghe. Luo Binghe took a few steps forward but went weak in the knees. Shen Qingqiu went up to him just in time to catch a tumbling Luo Binghe in his arms, spontaneously putting his arms around that black-soaked back. He asked, "What's going on? Who did it to you?"

Who would have thought Luo Binghe would be walloped to this extent in his own territory? All right, this could not really be counted as a BUG. Even the stallion novel protagonist was now a homosexual, what else could be qualified as a BUG?

Luo Binghe's throat throbbed. One word exploded from his mouth through tightly clenched teeth, "......Go!"

"Go?" Was he telling him....... to flee?

Shen Qingqiu hurriedly replied, "Alright, let's go." Having said that, he placed his arm around Luo Binghe's waist.

Who knew that Luo Binghe would tightly purse his lips and forcefully push him away.