XXVII

Hey my little munchkins ❣️

a/n - I left a few questions for y'all at the end, they really do shape the form of the next chapter, I write with your suggestions so be vocal !!

OMNISCIENT

18 years ago ....

"So I've packed your lunch," Naala said placing the food on the counter,

"You packed my bags too?" Justice asked kissing her cheek,

"Yeah I wasn't sure how many suits you needed though," She replied turning to him,

"Not that many, I'll check the bag," He said making her nod, "You sure you'll be okay on your own?"

"I'm not on my own, Miah's here," Naala said cleaning up after herself,

"He's a baby, he's not that interesting," Justice told her, "And no funny business either, the doors are locked from the outside," He warned her.

"I won't try to escape but can you leave the balcony key?" Naala asked nicely, "Please?"

"I don't trust that you won't throw yourself off it so no," He shook his head,

"That was one time," She frowned turning to the sink,

"One time and you almost killed yourself and Malani —"

"Don't say her name," Naala covered her ears. "She doesn't exist so don't say her name,"

"Okay okay, don't get stressed about it," Justice sighed when she started reciting that Malani didn't exist.

"She doesn't exist," Naala snapped dropping the dish in the sink.

"Calm down," Justice warned,

"No because you made me give her away!" Naala shouted at him,

"Did you raise your voice at me?" Justice paused, putting his coffee down.

"No," She whispered, calming down, "I'm sorry,"

"I think I need to take the tv away too," He shook his head, "It's only when you watch those shows you behave like this,"

"I haven't been watching anything," Naala defended,

"Those lifetime movies, next you're going to try and kill me," He joked. He knew Naala didn't have the strength to do that.

"I won't watch them anymore," She replied, hoping he wouldn't take away one of the only things that give her joy.

"I've packed the remotes in my briefcase, no tv for you," Justice said blankly. He had already planned to take them.

Naala closed her eyes and leaned against the sink, counting to ten.

"Plotting my murder?" He mocked her again,

"Was that all you needed?" She ignored his question, leaning off the sink.

"A kiss would be nice," Justice said turning his face to her. Naala grimaced kissing his cheek softly.

"I'll let you get away with that," He nodded, "Go and change, Kareem is coming here and you're dressed like a slut,"

She was dressed in a two piece satin pyjama set that he bought her, nothing slutty about it.

"He's coming here? Now?" Naala rushed out excitedly,

"Yeah he's gonna be keeping an eye on you this weekend," Justice furrowed his brows at her. "Why do you seem happy?"