VI

Round of applause for me and this long ass chapter !!

I gave a few more POVs this chapter, I want y'all to see everyone's POV eventually x

Comment + Vote 🤍

Omniscent

Zenia stared at her empty luggage, blowing out a breath. She grabbed her phone and dialled his number, biting her thumb in the process.

"You all packed?" His deep voice rang through the phone, sending chills through her body.

"No, I don't know what to take," Zenia said running her hand through her brand new lace install. The copper brown colour complimented her brown skin and the light waves structured her small face perfectly.

"Nia, we're going to the Bahamas, it's not that hard," Saint said to her, making her pout.

"It is, I've never even left New York." Zenia said quietly, "Don't laugh," She sighed when Saint started to chuckle.

"You really stressing for no reason, how bout I swing by and take you to the mall?" Saint offered,

"Are you sure? I know today is your day to hang with your mom," Zenia said, she remembered that Saturdays were usually days Saint would take Naala wherever she wanted to go.

"She ain't here, she's back in LA with my pops," Saint informed her, "Apparently, she has to see him before his birthday trip, that she's gonna be on,"

"They're cute, I know that's where you get it from," Zenia laughed with a smile.

"Do you want me to get you or not? Cuz right now I'm about to go back in the house," Saint said, she could hear he was driving.

"There's no point, we leave tomorrow," Zenia answered. "I'll figure it out,"

"FaceTime me when I get home and show me all your sexy outfits," Saint ordered,

"Not happening," Zenia giggled. "And plus, this is a family trip, I'm not dressing sexy,"

"Ion know if you don't listen when I tell you bout my family," Saint sighed. "No one cares like that. My sisters only care about themselves and my mama will be wearing the exact same things as you,"

"Not too much on my friend," Zenia said in response.

"It's you that's been convincing her old ass to be wearing shit like that huh?" Saint chuckled.

"Yeah we went shopping on Tuesday," Zenia told him. She liked Naala, it was like having a good friend who was also a motherly figure.

"Man, I really wish y'all never met," He said truthfully. The last time he saw his mom, her and Zenia were on FaceTime, weirdly.

"Stop it, Naala is a nice person," Zenia defended. "You just don't want her to tell me stuff about you,"

"Ion care what she says," Saint said cockily. "She ain't stopping what we got going on,"

"Mmm she's not," Zenia smiled sitting on her bed. "Do you wanna come and help me pack?"

"Are you gonna try on the outfits?" Saint retorted.

"Maybe I will Sainty," She answered softly.

"Then I'm on my way," Saint replied before hanging up.

"He's so rude," Zenia frowned putting her phone up. She checked herself out in the reflection and smiled, she was glowing.

"Nia!" A loud bang sounded through her room,