XXV

Hey my loves ❣️

OMNISCIENT

18 years ago ...

"Concentrate Princess, what do you do next?" Justice said touching Naala's shoulder.

"I don't know," Naala said softly, "Break it down?" She questioned looking at the brick of cocaine.

"That's not your job," Justice sighed sitting in front of her. "Think Princess, I bring you this, what do you do?"

"Sell it Justice? I don't know," Naala pushed it away from her.

"How are you gonna sell it?" He asked her again,

"I'd give it to one of those boys you have coming round here," Naala breathed out,

"This isn't meant to stress you baby, it's to help you," Justice replied standing up and getting down infront of her.

"Well it is stressful, why do I need to be doing it?" Naala leaned back.

"One day I won't be here and you're gonna be doing it on your own," He said rubbing her stomach.

Justice had taken Naala to a trap, to try and teach her the ways of his game.

"You're always gonna be here," Naala looked up at him in fear.

"I might not be," He touched her face, "So again, what do we do?"

"I get someone to distribute it, I get the majority of the profit and it repeats," Naala answered quietly,

"Who makes the drops?" He nodded,

"Someone I trust," She responded hesitantly,

"You're right and when we get the money?" Justice questioned leaning forward.

"I take it straight to get cleaned," Naala replied proudly, she was starting to remember.

"So get up, let's make a drop," Justice said helping her out of the chair.

"I don't think I'm ready," Naala bit her lip,

"What are you scared of?" He said to her, "You're stronger than you think Naala, trust me," He looked her in the eye.

Naala fell for his soft words and soft touch, nodding in agreement.

They left the house and got into the car, Justice heading in the direction of the drop location.

"What do you have to remember?" He glanced at her.

"I am my greatest asset." Naala recited nervously,

"Men will kill to get a taste of you Princess, use that to your advantage," He nodded. That was the first time Naala heard the words from him and she lived by them - till this day.

"You have to learn to use what you have, utilise all of you, not just your head," Justice rubbed her arm,

"Okay," Naala said looking out of the window. They pulled up within minutes and Justice gave her one last pep talk before letting her out of the car.