XIX

Comment and Vote or you baldheaded x

Omniscent

MADRID, SPAIN

"Oh yes," Naala moaned throwing her head back, "Don't stop, please." She whimpered as he plummeted in and out of her.

"Just like that?" Dave smirked down at her,

"Just like that," Naala moaned loudly, tightening her legs around his torso,

"I'ma give you all my kids," He said with a low grunt,

"Yes," Naala nodded, her peak reaching. Her legs started to shake as he hit her spot in ways she never thought he would.

"La," Stori slapped Naala's face waking her up from her sleep,

"Stori," Naala pouted, "Mommy was having a good dream, why are you even in the bed?" She said sitting up.

"Because you were having nasty dreams," Dave said from across the room, "Had to bring you back to reality," He smirked,

"I hate you," Naala chuckled getting out of the bed,

"I don't want you dreaming about Justice when we're sharing a bed," Dave said staring at her, let's just say he had broken all Wynter's rules.

"Sorry, I won't think about him around you," She replied with a sigh, knowing that she wasn't thinking about Justice at all.

"What you wanna do today?" Dave questioned, "We got one day till the game so today is your day,"

"You're gonna take me out?" Naala smiled walking up to him,

"Well you flew your assistant out, so we might as well," He shrugged.

Naala got Gracie out on a flight, so she was basically an assistant, a nanny and everything in between.

"I want to get a tattoo," Naala said with a wide smile,

"A tattoo? You're scared of needles," He said squinting at her,

"I am but you only live once right?" She grinned. Dave looked down at her, wanting to swoop her up, throw her back on the bed and fuck the shit out of her.

"You wanna do what?" Naala lifted a brow at him,

"What I said?" Dave asked taking his eyes of her titties.

"You wanna fuck the shit out of me," Naala muttered, "I mean you can," She touched his chest.

"You really don't think I can last," He said with a smirk,

"I think we've been together for 20 years, we're gonna fuck," She answered crossing her arms. "It's just a matter of when,"

"When you gonna let me all up in there then?" Dave touched her waist.

"Whenever you want daddy," Naala batted her eyes at him.

"Man Naala get the fuck away from me," He burst into laughter,

"I'm telling you, by the end of this trip, you're gonna be eating my pussy again," She shrugged walking off.

"Yo you wild as hell," Dave exclaimed when she undressed by the mirror. Her bluntness was getting worse.

"You think my ass has gone fatter?" She turned in the mirror.

"Yeah what you been doing?" He glanced back at her,

"I guess it's yoga," Naala said palming her own ass. "Or maybe what I've been eating,"

Dave bit his lip, he could see her freshly waxed vagina glistening from the mirror. He watched her bend down and pick up her clothes, giving him a perfect view.