X

Happy New Year babies ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

Trigger Warning ⚠️
Omniscient

"Are you here to view the body?" The words stung Dave, cutting through him like a knife.

"I'm not doing that," Dave shook his head leaning against the wall.

"We have to daddy," Maniya sniffed holding his hand. She was the only one that was fit enough to accompany her dad to the morgue, everyone else was a wreck.

"I can give you a few moments," The man said stepping back.

"You can do it now," Maniya replied sadly,

The curtain was drawn and Maniya's stomach bubbled and her tears intensified.

Dave closed his eyes, all his suspicions were confirmed and he felt like it was all his fault.

"Oh wow," Maniya broke down into tears leaning into her dad.

"It's gonna be aight, I've got you," Dave mumbled holding onto his sobbing daughter.

"I'm so sorry for your loss," He said to both of them, his words going unheard by both of them.

The stifling pain was all both of them could feel and hear.

72 hours before ...

"You like that?" Dave asked Naala, biting her neck lightly.

"Yes," Naala moaned softly holding onto Dave's shoulders as she slowly rode him.

"You gotta be quiet baby," Dave smirked holding her thighs.

"Best idea I've ever had," Naala indicated to the chair she had installed in their pantry. It was mainly for when she didn't feel well enough.

"I'm about to buss," Dave warned her,

"Me too," Naala whined leaning on him. After a few pumps, Dave came inside her - breathing heavily.

"You're feeling much better?" Dave asked rubbing her back.

"Like a new person," Naala agreed, kissing his lips lightly. Dave deepened the kiss, his dick still inside her.

"No come on," Naala tapped his shoulder. "Your daughter has a bad stomach,"

The reason they were having sex in the pantry was because Stori wasn't feeling well, meaning they got no time at night.

"Don't you think we should take her to see someone?" Dave spoke,

"I spoke to my grandma, she told me what to do," Naala replied with a sigh. "She's awake now," She added lifting herself off him.

"I can't hear nothing," Dave mumbled fixing his dick back into his pants.

"Give her a second," Naala commented tying her hair back up. Within moments, Stori's soft cries filled the air - just in time.

"You a witch or something?" Dave chuckled patting her ass,

"No I know my baby," Naala laughed taking her phone off the shelf. They left the pantry hand in hand and Naala scooped Stori up straight away.