XXVI

y'all have no faith in Naala and it makes me cackle 😭

Trigger Warning throughout the whole chapter 🚸

OMNISCIENT 

17 YEARS AGO ...

"Fuck," Justice breathed heavily pulling out of Naala, hanging his head in shame. 

"Get off me," Naala rolled from under him, getting to the edge of the bed. 

"I'm sorry Princess," Justice said, he had lost his cool with her, and hurt her like he promised he wouldn't. 

"You're always sorry," Naala sniffed pushing her head into her pillow, "I just had your baby I'm not even healed," 

Naala had given birth to Malani 5 weeks ago, and still depressed without her. 

"I know," He tried to touch her but like he knew she would, she jerked away. 

"Princess I am trying to apologize," He grabbed her hand, "And you're gonna listen to me," He pulled her closer. 

"I hate you," Naala struggled to push him off but to no avail. Justice tightened this hold on her arm, getting in her face. 

"When I say sorry what do you say?" He barked in her face, 

"Justice," She held onto his arm, he was squeezing the life out of her and she was scared that he was gonna break her arm. 

"What do you say?" Justice screamed at her, 

"It's fine," Naala stuttered, "Just let my hand go," She said in fear. 

Justice let her go, standing up quickly. "You push me so much," He grumbled holding his head. 

Naala stayed silent, rubbing the sore spot on her arm, 

"You make me mad and then I hurt you but it's because I love you so much," Justice continued in frustration, 

"Okay I'm sorry," Naala apologized. She didn't know why she was saying sorry for, he had come in angry and then proceeded to rape her. 

"Ma --"

"Get out," Justice snapped when heard the boy's voice, 

"Hey baby, come here," Naala held her arms out for Nehemiah, "You don't want to nap anymore?" 

"Naala put him down," Justice clenched his jaw. He was talking to her and she was paying another person attention. 

"Why?" Naala questioned rubbing his back, "You just wanted mommy huh?" She said when he snuggled up to her chest. 

"You're not his mom," Justice chuckled, "He's my son now put him down," 

"Justice leave him alone," Naala tutted standing up with a two year old Nehemiah in her arms. "Let's ignore your daddy," She muttered stroking his hair. 

"Princess I'm not gonna say it again," He groaned, she wasn't taking him seriously. 

"You're gonna hit me with your son in my hands?" She said turning to him, 

Justice tucked his lips in and grabbed her by her hair, pulling her closer. 

"You don't listen that's your problem," He shouted wrapping his other hand around her neck. 

Naala managed to kick him, getting out of his grip. She grabbed her phone and ran out of the room with Nehemiah. 

"Hide," Nehemiah mumbled in her ear,