VII

Comment + Vote 🤍

Omniscient
Salt Cay, The Bahamas 🇧🇸
Night 3

"I am so in love with you Naala Love," Dave said on one knee, "I'm never gonna stop loving you so please, marry me?"

"Boring!" Malia shouted throwing popcorn at him. "Add a bit more jazz,"

"Okay," Dave nodded catching some popcorn in his mouth. "What about I can't wait to make you mine again?" He changed his approach.

"Still boring daddy," Sinai sighed crossing her legs under her.

"Y'all gotta help me out," Dave sighed sitting down in front of his three daughters.

"She really isn't that hard to please," Maniya spoke up. "You know she appreciates the smallest things,"

"You must not know her," Dave shook his head. "There was a time I forgot Valentine's Day so I bought your mama a 15,000 dollar necklace, you know what she said to me?"

All of them shook their heads so he continued, "She told me that if I didn't want to spend real money on her, I could have gone to Target," He concluded.

"Period," Malia chuckled. "I've told you before, she's not cheap,"

"You calling my mama materialistic?" Sinai scrunched up her face at him.

"No now before y'all kill me, I took the necklace back and got her a new car instead - cuz she's my soulmate," Dave mumbled.

"Then tell her that," Maniya replied to him.

"Ion know how, well I do know how but I gotta talk first," Dave smirked.

"I'm not even going to ask," Sinai shook her head. "Why not write her a poem?" She suggested.

"Leilani please," Dave laughed with his whole heart, "I couldn't write shit,"

"Ain't you meant to be a retired rapper?" Malia asked lowly,

"I ain't retired. Fuck you talking bout?" Dave mugged her, fixing the table setting.

He had set up a dinner date with Naala, where he planned to ask her to be his wife, for the third time.

"Easy," Malia put her hands up.

"I'm just gonna put it on her finger," Dave sighed. "She got her nails done and shit?" He asked.

"Yeah she did them before we left," Sinai nodded, "Don't put it in that," She laughed taking the ring from him.

"Ain't that cute? I put it in the bread then she eats it," Dave defended.

"With how mama eats she will definitely choke on it," Maniya interjected. "Just do it the normal way,"

"Yeah keep it in the box," Malia said looking over at them.

Dave blew out a breath nervously, "Ion know why I'm nervous, I've done this before," He said fixing his collar.

"You think she'll say no?" Malia chuckled taking a chocolate off the table.