49

Chapter 49

Late at night, a loud noise rang in the quiet Agriche mansion. It was an alarm to inform the intruder.

It hasn’t been a long time since an unauthorized guest infiltrated Agriche, so it’s been more than 10 years since this beep sounded.
Naturally, there was a big uproar in Agriche.

“Everyone get up and gather outside! It’s an intruder!”

“Search all of them!”
The men who came out of sleep moved in unison.

Among them were Roxana’s half-brothers who were bored at the right time, but eagerly tried to find the intruder as if they were all right.

“Are these Fedeliyan dogs?”
Land Agriche also came out of the room and walked through the corridor, where a loud alarm was ringing.

In fact, the entry of an intruder into the mansion was something Landt had in mind for a while.
This is because Richel Fedelian, who lost his successor, could not remain still.

Last time he looked, he seemed almost convinced that Land Agriche was involved in Cassis’disappearance.
They sent search teams to the borders surrounding the land of Agriche, so they had a hard time catching them and killing them.

So, it was highly possible that this was also caused by Fedelian. Those like rats. Well, you crawled inside.

“Father, what is the fuss?”
At that time, Roxana, who woke up from a loud noise, came out of the room and noticed him.

“Roxana, in case you ever get to see one now Be sure that you are well in place, you son of a bitch brought in.”
Roxana seemed to quickly grasp the current situation just by saying that.

“Are you a Fedelian intruder?”

“There is a high probability of that.”
Roxana replied that she knew and then turned right away.

I also liked the way he was noticed and quick to act because he resembled him. Land took the step where he stopped.
It was time to catch and kill the rats who had infiltrated his territory without fear.

* * *

Roxana went straight to Cassis’ room.

“Go.”

Cassis woke up silently.
The two left the room together. In the hallway, a loud alarm sound was raging like a wave.

“Oh, Miss Roxana!”
As I walked a little more like that, I could see the soldiers running armed.
They also found Roxana and stopped. What’s more, she wasn’t alone, but she had Cassis next to her.
Still, rumors that she had been quiet since she was trapped in the hallucination room last time, Roxana’s toy stood quietly behind her with a restraint and a leash.

However, they had been telling Land Agriche not to be vigilant, as this intruder may have been from Fedelian.

“Mister, why did you come out? If you don’t know, why don’t you take the toy and go back to the room?”

“Yes. Have you yet to hear the word? Now the intruder… … .”

But they couldn’t speak more there.

“I know.”

The next moment, Roxana raised her finger and pressed it to her lips, encouraging silence.

“So I’m thinking of something fun. It’s still a secret to other people, so will you be quiet now?”

Looking at it as a side glance at the same time, Roxana’s other person seemed to mean a toy next to him.
Apparently she didn’t seem to want to let the toy know that the person who broke into the mansion might belong to Fedelian.

“Then I would be grateful.”
For a moment, a beautiful smile spread to my sight, making me dizzy.
The moment a sweet voice wrapped around the eardrum, my head became thin.

They nodded blankly, with faces missing.

“Thanks. If father caught an intruder, where did he tell you to bring him?”

“This is the first floor lobby with a statue.”

“Yes, then everyone has a good job.”
Roxana, as if going for a walk, leisurely dragged the toy’s leash and passed by the servants.

The subordinates, who had been fascinated for a moment, soon woke up to the alarm ringing in their ears and ran out of their minds.

“Everyone can’t wake up in front of you.”

“You’re weird, and that’s normal.”
Cassis glanced at Roxana, who was controlling people with just a few words. But he soon turned his gaze back without saying anything.
Cassis also did not understand their reaction at all.

The footsteps of people running around the corridor busily faded.
The direction they were walking was rather deep in the mansion. Finally, Roxana stopped.

“Here it is.”

The place where she stopped was a corner corridor filled with ugly energy, as if it hadn’t been used for quite a while.

The light of the candlesticks embedded in the wall made the border between clear light and darkness.

When I looked closely, the light of the candlestick, which was closest to it, was swaying small and swaying by a weak breeze.

Roxana reached out to the golden candlestick in front of her eyes.

“awhile… … .”
Cassis was amazed and opened her mouth, but Roxana’s hand did not stop.

When I pressed the top of the candlestick with the lights shining and turned it, the wall cracked with a crackling sound.

Hwii.

A cold wind leaked in from a small gap.

“Because there is a magic spell, if you turn off the light and move, it will not work.

Roxana said, relentlessly pulling out the candlestick. The face looking back at Cassis was extremely calm and calm.

“I have to use the same method when closing the door anyway, so it’s useless if I try to cure it now. So just let it go.”
Just looking at such a face, he could never think of a burned person holding a burning candlestick with his bare hands Cassis’ eyes are distorted.

“You really… … .”
But he stopped talking and shut his mouth firmly. Cassis looked at Roxana with eyes that seemed suppressing something, and then closed her eyes long.

The sound of the wind roaring over the wall, as if urging him, was heard.
I didn’t have much time. Cassis’ eyes again revealed a stronger light.
Cassis stepped into the dark space.
Shit. The restraints that were binding his limbs dismantled and fell to the floor.

“There is only one road, so you just have to walk straight.”

Other things have been told in advance, so you don’t have to explain it right now. I couldn’t afford it.
Roxana took a shallow breath and added.

“be careful.”

The eyes of the two met in the air.
Before Roxana closed the door again, Cassis’ hand stretched forward.

“Roxana.”

The warmth that I had become a little bit familiar with spread out from my hands.

“I don’t think this will be the last. So I’ll say hello next time.”

As usual, he stared at the person he met with his straight eyes.
Even in the dark, Cassis felt the light.
Roxana looked a little strange at herself reflected in her eyes.

“I hope you’re safe until then.”
Finally Cassis whispered his final greeting.

Roxana smiled at him.

First, the overlapped hands fell, and after that, the eyes I was facing close to each other were blocked by the wall and cut off.

“Bye, Cassis. I have enjoyed it all the time.”

So the two said goodbye in the long and short time they had spent together.

It was goodbye for a while now..