38

Chapter 38
Jeremy pricked at Deon’s question.
Before he opened his mouth and made excuses, Deon spoke first.
The accusation flowed from him without hesitation, as if he knew everything even if he didn’t hear the answer.

“I still do things without thinking. It would be cute if your hair was adequately empty, but every thing you do is pathetic.”

Roxana’s statement that Agriche’s people didn’t have much affection for their family seemed to be true. Even now, there was no warmth in Deon’s eyes toward his half-brother.
The same was true of Jeremy, who was screaming in fire.

“What is this boy saying? Why did this happen in the first place? Even though you were the one who ordered Sana’s sister to take out her toys at will!”

Deon’s eyes were slightly frowned.
He gave a cool glance at Jeremy with a face that seemed to be thinking about something for a moment.
Then, I quickly recited it like a self-talk.

“My mother did something interesting.” However, he immediately moved his gaze, as if he had no further explanation.

His gaze was nailed to Cassis again.
His glanced eyes were fixed at the nape of his neck for a moment.
“They said it was Roxana’s dog.”
Soon, there was a pronounced ridicule around Deon’s mouth.
“It must be a rare sight to say that he is a scion of Qing who behaves like a dog in heat because he is possessed by a woman.” When he heard that, Jeremy sharpened his teeth again. I noticed that I remembered what I had forgotten for a while.

“So it turns out that there were search dogs that were handled at the border some time ago.”
Then, as if he suddenly remembered, Cassis’ face stiffened at the words that followed.

“It seemed to be the loyal thugs of the Fedelian who came to find the lost owner. I was more persistent than I thought, so it was a bit annoying to handle it.”
The temperature of the air surrounding Cassis quickly plummeted to the floor.
A bluish tendon gradually grew on the back of his hand, who was holding the spear.

“now… … .”
Cassis opened his mouth without taking his gaze away from the person in front of him.

“Did you say in front of me that you killed people in my family with that hand?”

A dense cold air began to circulate around. It seemed as if even a single step was moved incorrectly, and it would be cut with a sharp energy. Even Jeremy stopped moving for an instant. A small squeaking sound and a restraint ball were operated in three stages. The limbs became heavy as if hanging a weight. A pain like a needle piercing the skin deeply flowed through the blood vessels.

But Cassis felt no pain.
Deon stared at Cassis and tilted his head. Soon a smile appeared on his face that did not suit the situation.

“In the near future, the owner just sent it to the place to go. Why?” The expression completely disappeared from Cassis’ face. The hand that was holding the spear as if breaking the spear slowly relaxed.

But the golden eyes staring at the person in front were rather sharp.

Percussion!

As a matter of course, the next moment Cassis’ body bounced and was shot at Deon.

* * *

Changgang!

Deon raised his arm and struck a sharp spear piercing it from the front.
During several workshops, we were able to measure each other’s skills to some extent. Cassis quickly turned his arm and digs into the right again.

Kieek!

If the monster didn’t rush in time, I might have cut down the side of the person I met.