40

“My dear, I did what you ordered.”

“Good job, Emily.”

When Emily came into the room, I nodded a little. I forgot for a moment that I had ordered the men who came to the greenhouse to be punished and put them in jail. It was because of what happened during the day that I had been insane all the time.

“I also found those who spoke in the middle, but they were already dead. It seemed to me that I had been hit by a monster who left the feedlot.”

“okay?”
“Yes, so it seems difficult to testify whether or not Master Deon has exercised his supremacy, as well as other circumstances.”
It was true that there were others who spoke to them by name of Theon, as the men in the greenhouse claimed.

But before even asking for the truth, they became dead forever, unable to open their mouths.

“I will. The dead have no words.”
That said, the timing was too good to say that he died because of a monster who escaped from the kennel.

“There seems to be some suspicion that it was Mary-sama who tried to take the girl’s toy out of the house.”
“That sounds fun.”
“So there seems to be a sound that it seems that he pretended to be the name of his son, Master Deon, but when things got bigger, he tried to take care of those involved and hand it over.”

The words Emily told me felt quite plausible. If you think about it that way, the appearance of Maria, who wasn’t very disappointed even though Cassis, who was so expected, was absent from the tea party was also suspicious.

So, if it was to cover up the silence by killing the servants who spoke in the middle, and to decorate it as if it was a monster, a fairly natural picture was completed.

Of course I knew it wasn’t true.

“What is the reaction of the rumored party?”

“It seemed that I didn’t even know that such rumors were circulating. He said he was still busy looking after Sierra-sama.” Maria seemed to like my mother more than she thought.

You don’t know what’s going on around you among the people who attended the tea party right now, and you’re only distracted by my mother.
Even a woman like Maria could be admired a hundred times for her mother’s ability to take captives.

“It’s quiet outside.”

“Yes. At first, it was an unexpected situation, but everyone was right at first, but the retreat ended quickly.”
The opening of the feedlot during the day made the mansion a mess.
In the first place, the monsters raised in Agriche were often aimed at collecting poison, and among them, Karantul was a large monster with strong aggression, so the damage was not small.

Now, the work was pretty much finished, but until now, my head was sore.

Jeremy, the main culprit of today’s work, was destined to be reprimanded. Not one or two people saw Jeremy opening the door of the kennel, so it was useless. Two men who came to the greenhouse amidst the pouring testimonies claimed that it was Jeremy who released Cassis in the first place.

They said they were hurt because of Jeremy, not Cassis. I admit to the mistake of trying to get Cassis out without checking it properly in the middle, but I don’t know how desperate the voice complaining that it is unfair to receive the crime of aiding Cassis’ escape. Perhaps that’s why Jeremy, the last time he saw, was looking at me seriously.

Usually, I lingered around the place where Cassis was, and in the end, I thought I was a big hit. No way, I will open the door to the monster farm.
I knew Jeremy was looking at me pathetic like an abandoned puppy, but I just turned around without saying a word to him.