46

Chapter 46

Cassis became a heavy shackle and clenched his teeth as he heard the voices restraining him.

〈We are Fedelian, the noble judge. Don’t forget what the name means.> But… … .
〈For those who have lost their pride, there is only destruction.〉

But…
Can he really not regret leaving this person in front of him to die like this?
The bright golden eyes that seemed to embrace the sun blew up.
The answer was already set.

<From now on, I will impose a ban on you.>

Cassis awakened the power that had been sleeping deeply in him for a while.

Quazzik! Changgang!

The restraint sphere that could not withstand it was broken because of the force that had raised it to the limit for an instant.

At that moment, the butterflies attached to his body became dust and disappeared.

When the redemption ball was broken, the energy of death was more clearly felt around him.

He had been expecting it from the time he vomited black blood, but Roxana was in a state of serious internal injury. The scent of poison flowing from her was so strong that I couldn’t breathe.

Cassis bowed her head and put her lips on the person in front of her.

Hwaak!

The vitality was transmitted through close contact.

A clear and innocent energy swam through the body and spread to every nook and cranny.

The color gradually returned to Roxana’s face, which was pale like a blank paper. The warmth began to turn even in my cold body.
After Cassis got close to Roxana, the butterflies that couldn’t land on them and hover around disappeared one by one.

After a while, the body in his arms moved slightly. Cassis only took off the lips that touched it. The pupils I met up close were still out of focus.
Perhaps because of the fact that he had just regained consciousness, his red eyes looking up at him seemed hazy as if he was still wandering in a dream.

Roxana didn’t seem to be aware of the situation yet.However, as if she was wondering, her lips opened small afterward. On top of that, Cassis’ lips fell again.

Because Roxana’s injury was not outside the body, this method was the most effective for recovery.
Soon, Roxana’s breath broke. He seemed to have realized the situation he was in now.

She raised her hand and grabbed his hem as before. However, whether he gradually learned that the inner wound was being healed, the weak movements soon subsided.

After a little more time, the power flowing into Roxana’s body began to try to purify the poison.

It was at that time that intense rejection came from the body in contact. Cassis gently retreated from the hand that pushed him away.

“Stop it.”
A slender voice, still not fully regained, broke through the eardrum.
However, there was a young determination in her stiff eyes who were looking straight at Cassis.
Her refusal did not mean simply overlapping her lips.

“Do you mean you know what you are in?” Roxana’s body was almost in a state of being engulfed by poison.
The poison inside her was slowly eating her away even at this moment. I was able to know for sure because they were directly facing each other.
But Roxana said in a voice without hesitation.

“That’s what I mean. Stop it.”
Cassis did not ask her why. The eyes of the two met in the air.
He knew this look. This was the look of a person who lives in the face of death every minute, every second.
Cassis realized that this was the reason why he had been unknowingly bothered by the person in front of him, and that was the reason why he couldn’t leave her alone.