33

TWPFLOB - Chapter 33
Chapter 33
“You haven’t used drugs yet, right?”
The toys in the iron bars were as varied as the tastes of the people in this place now.
Some of them appear to be soaked in medicine.
In the process of training, the drug was used somewhat excessively, or the toy was simply addicted to drugs for taste reasons.
“It’s okay to do drug education, but I’m a little worried. If you become too docile… … .”
I glanced down, whispering.
“I feel like I’m getting tired of it and wanting to kill it.”
Dalgrak.
At that moment, the sound of putting the cup down on the table rang out loud.
The source of the noise was my mother’s seat. I ignored her nursery rhyme and laughed at me.
“It’s the first interesting toy we made, but it’s better to play with it a little longer, right?”
Several people agreed with my opinion.
“It makes me too stupid when I use drugs.”
“That’s good. You do everything I tell you to do.”
“Isn’t it fun to just do what I tell you to do too much?”
“I hate those who don’t listen because it’s annoying.”
Most of the people who gathered here now had a similar personality or hobbies to her as they accepted Maria’s invitation anyway.
“Hey, considering the purpose of Sana’s toys, it’s not too bad to be soaked in medicine.”
At that time, a mother spoke in a subtle tone. I quickly got a sense of what I was thinking and doing.
“Last time I looked, I knew why Charlotte was trapped in the Chamber of Punishment. He said he was a scion of Qing, and he said it was a special product. I know why they made a fuss because they wanted it.”
My only half-sister was also present at this event.
Grizelda, with brown hair and red eyes, was 17 years old, the same age as Cassis, and his relationship with me was not bad.
She smiled subtly and glanced at the side.
There was Charlotte’s mother.
However, she just frowned once, as if Charlotte’s misconduct was shameful.
“Yeah, I’m sorry I didn’t see Sana’s toys, but it’s not just today.”
Maria certainly seemed to be in a good mood today.
“Now, everyone gathered like this, so I’ll show you my new doll instead.
Sarah, bring me.”
I thought it would show a little more regret for not bringing Cassis as written on the invitation, but it was unexpected.
Seeing Mary’s bright face, she seemed to be content with just having her mother and me on each side.
She laughed all the time and ordered the maid who was waiting in the corner of the greenhouse.
I glanced at her with my eyes narrowed, and after a while, I turned to the direction where the maids had disappeared.
Is it the start now?
I could see my mother’s complexion, who was sitting on Maria’s left, getting even darker.
Slick.
After a while, a woman with shackles on her hands and feet stumbled and walked by the hands of the maids.
It looked like a doll that was really elaborately decorated.
Of course, it was only when viewed from a distance, and the appearance of a woman who came close was terrible.
“This is my new doll, Lewell. Everyone is familiar with their faces?”
If it were Lewell, she was originally a maid directly under Maria, who was in charge of other maids.
However, unlike Maria’s words, it was difficult to recognize her face right in front of her eyes.
He would, too, how can you check the face of a person with dozens of wound marks engraved on it, almost as if he were being stolen?
“Come, Lewell. Should I say hello to the guests at the tea party?”
“Oh, uh… … Ah.”
Besides, I don’t know for what reason she was punished, but she even had her tongue cut off.
It was only a bizarre look that she wore a gorgeous dress overflowing with lace and was beautifully dressed in such a form.
My mother’s face was bored to the point that it now looks blue.
It was worth it. Even if I think about it, this tea party was really disgusting.
“Sierra, how about my new doll? Isn’t it cuter than the last one?”
Maria picked it up and asked my mother.
The funny thing was that Maria wasn’t doing this for the purpose of harassing my mother right now.
She had no ill feelings toward me or my mother.
Now Maria was like an innocent girl who wants to get a response from her favorite friend.
“Yes, it is… … .”
The mother replied in a small way, stuttering as if her throat was blocked.
Then a happy smile appeared on Maria’s face.
“Lewell, have you heard? Sierra must have liked you. Now, go ahead and pour Sierra a cup of tea.”
Mary’s puppet, who received the order, fluttered and walked toward my mother.
Every time she took a step, there was a crackling sound from the chains connected to the shackles.
In the past, when I attended this tea party, I ended up simply looking at the dolls, but now it seems like I’m letting them go to the market in this way.
Thump.
Maria’s doll shook her arms as if playing like a marionette dropped from a string and poured tea into her mother’s teacup.
Was it contagious?
After a while, the mother’s hand, who raised the teacup, was trembling enough to see at a glance.
Eventually, the liquid that had slumped in the teacup poured out and wet her hands and clothes.
“Oh, Sierra!”
Mary saw it and made a fuss.
“Sierra, are you okay? The tea water must be hot, but maybe it wasn’t burned?”
“no… … It’s okay.”
However, Maria soon gave a cold gaze to the woman next to him.
“Lewell, how the hell did you listen to the service, so did Sierra spill tea?
Besides, just staring at it from a distance, it seems like your suit wasn’t enough.”
At that, my mother’s face was completely contemplated.
Because of her own mistake, Mary’s doll might have to be punished again, so it was worth it.
“Lewell didn’t do anything wrong. It’s my mistake now. So the reason to be punished… … .”
“Sierra is really nice.”
Maria little admired how beautiful and pretty her heart was. But then she shook her head firmly.
“But I can’t. It was a situation in which burn marks could have remained on those fine hands. It is the fault of Lewell, who waited next to him for not preventing it in advance.”
“then.”
“Sarah, take Lewell right now… … .”
With Chang!
At that time, a sharp sound of something breaking rang out in the greenhouse.
The two people who were having a conversation that couldn’t be called silang also stopped talking.
I laughed little, feeling the eyes of the people in the greenhouse focused on me.
“Oh, I’m sorry. Stop by mistake.”
A little while ago, the teacup I had dropped on purpose was shattered on the floor.
“Mother.”
Immediately after that, when I called her mother, her eyes trembled for an instant.I opened my lips and let out a friendly voice.
“I think my hands are getting red and swelling. Wouldn’t it be better to cool it off with cold water before it’s too late?”
Fortunately, she seemed to immediately realize what my invitation meant.
I didn’t stop there, and I added silently.
“You may have been burned, so if you go outside, it would be okay to call a lawmaker.”
“Oh, look at my mind. Yes, Sierra. This really hurts your beautiful skin. You can’t do that.”
Mary, who almost admires her mother’s beauty, struck me.
I hit the player before any chance she had another doll of her own to see my mother off.
“I want to see Maria’s doll up close. I just need a new cup.”
Maria was delighted when I showed interest in her doll.
She sent me Lewell and then ordered a maid to take my mother out of the greenhouse. I didn’t forget to call a lawmaker right away.
I could feel my mother’s eyes touching my side. But I didn’t look at her again.
Until soon she leaves this greenhouse.
If my mother notices, she won’t ever come back to the greenhouse.
Only then was I able to spend Maria’s tea party time with a lighter heart