11

Chapter 11
“You smell like blood.”
After leaving Jeremy and Charlotte, Roxana headed for the dungeon.
Cassis, who has been paying close attention since she came inside, suddenly opened her mouth and shouted quietly.
When he heard the sound, Roxana was humiliated.
As he said, there was blood on her hands and clothes now. It was buried a while ago when dealing with Charlotte in the hallway.
But smelling it again. It’s not usually your sense of smell?
Roxana looked up at Cassis, feeling subtle.
“Nothing much. You don’t care.”
Cassis frowned subtly at her response, spit out. But I couldn’t be honest with him.
If you said you had seen blood like this while fighting with your younger brother, would you be more alert to her? Moreover, even more if the blood is not her own, but the other person’s.
Still, it was annoying to ask for other reasons. Cassis will not be able to see properly right now anyway, so it wouldn’t matter if we just skipped over it.
If I knew it would be like this, I would just come to the room to wipe blood and change clothes.
Thinking so, Roxana opened her mouth.
“I won’t be able to come for a while.”
At Roxana’s words, Cassis silently looked at the man in front of him.
The number of times the two met in the dungeon in this way has now become quite a few.
The shape of a slender girl was reflected in a brighter field of view than yesterday.
Even though everything was still faint, the outlines of the face and body were barely visible. So I couldn’t even know exactly what caused this bloody smell.
“Not that long, just a few days.”
Maybe this girl who named her name Roxana was injured somewhere?
Cassis was neither in a position to worry about her nor in a relationship.
However, I felt a little nervous because I thought that the owner of this dark bloody smell that stimulates the sense of smell was this little girl in front of my eyes.
He looked at the condition of the person in front of him.
It was quite inconvenient that I couldn’t directly grasp the situation because I couldn’t see my eyes.
“So get along until I see you again. Without me, I’m a little worried because there is no one to help you when you need it.”
As usual, a calm and soft voice.
Cassis thought it would be nice to be able to see her face the next time she met.
* * *
Two days later, I was told that Charlotte defeated the prison keeper guarding the dungeon and was forced into it.
Not enough, Charlotte said she attacked Cassis Fedelian and wounded her.
“Huh.”
As expected.
I had a leisurely time drinking poisoned tea, and when I heard the news from Emily, I thought it unintentionally.
On a Taiwanese day, Charlotte ran into me over a problem of ownership of a toy and was eventually defeated.
I couldn’t get Cassis and even suffered by force from me, so I couldn’t stay still, even if I was angry with Charlotte’s personality.
Plus, Jeremy would have blown Charlotte from the side.
On that day, from the time when Jeremy looked poor at the dinner table, he had been guessing to some extent his future actions.
In the meantime, Jeremy sent me first and even tried to stay alone with Charlotte, so it was strange that I couldn’t predict what would happen after that.
After all, Charlotte wasn’t willing to leave a toy he wouldn’t be his own.
But anyway, the only thing she did was anger.
When we first brought Cassis, our father, Land Agriche, put the decision on hold for a while and ordered us not to touch him for a while.
So, no matter how blinded by anger, Charlotte couldn’t have killed Cassis unless he wanted to be dismissed head-on against his father’s orders.
So Charlotte touched Cassis with the feeling that she couldn’t eat anyway, and wanted to stab her.
Of course, that alone would be a big blow to her father, but it was clear that she thought it was worth it to destroy the toy that would be my part.
But for that, Cassis’ injuries were milder than expected.
I thought at least one limb would fall off, so I thought I’d have to use sutures later. Is Charlotte dying more than I expected?
I thought it was a little regrettable and looked down.
“In addition, it is said that Charlotte-sama accidentally ruptured the prisoner’s restraints and was about to be counter attacked. It looks like you’ll be added up to that day and face aggravated punishment.”
“What?”
Then, at Emily’s words, I stopped my hand holding the teacup.
This was an unexpected situation.
A rupture of the restraint.
Charlotte and Cassis were attacked by a simple accident and crushed the hemp restraint tool, which was famous for its excellent durability and nothing else?
“It’s fun.”
No way. It was obvious that Cassis Fedelian had done something trick.
It is true that Charlotte is a bit frivolous and frantic, but it was impossible to break the restraints by making a mistake in such an unfortunate moment.
It wasn’t that I thought Cassis deliberately used Charlotte.
Of course, I may be overestimating him, but since then, he has been the successor to Fedelian, who even has the nickname of the Qing Scout. Apart from the title of the female protagonist’s brother.
I silently laid the teacup down on the table.
It seemed like it would be better for Cassis to stop by after a little more time.
* * *
“Sister, did you hear about Charlotte?”
“I heard it about the underground prison.”
That evening Jeremy came to my room.
He was stupid, clinging to me without a doubt, and in a subtle voice, he told the story of Charlotte.
Charlotte was disciplined, imprisoned for 20 days in the Chamber of Punishment.
Land Agriche seemed even more upset by Charlotte’s breaching his order, entering the dungeon at will, and stupidly breaking Cassis’ redemption ball.
I was quite satisfied with this result.
“It looks like the toy is a little ruined, can I stop going?”
Jeremy’s voice grew even more subtle. Blue eyes like deep sea stared at me.
I thought it was fortunate that Jeremy didn’t resemble Land Agriche very much except for black hair.
If his appearance resembled his father, I would have expressed a sense of rejection when I was face to face like this.
“It’s not that it’s very scratched, but what to do?”
I patted Jeremy’s head and talked slowly.
“I don’t like Charlotte’s touch, but I don’t need to go out because I’ll be punished by my father anyway.”
When I learned that Jeremy was trying to think of me over Cassis’s problems, I deliberately reacted insensitive.
“Huh, really?”
When I found out that I had no intention of going to check Cassis’ condition, pretending not to be Jeremy certainly made me feel better.
Jeremy, with a more vivid smile than before, opened his mouth again.
“Sister, will I stop Charlotte from accessing the basement?”
It must have been Jeremy who encouraged Charlotte to enter the dungeon.
But from now on, he was taking the lead for me, expressing his intention to stop Charlotte.
It was pretty funny for me, who knows all the truth.
“Just let it go. If his life is a waste, he will take care of himself. I will not tolerate it twice.”
Of course, Charlotte has been in the Chamber of Punishment for a while, so she won’t be able to even get close to Cassis.
“Jeremy, aren’t you going to touch my toy like Charlotte?”
I whispered softly in a gentle tone and touched Jeremy’s smooth hair.
“You are my only good brother that I care about.”
At that moment, Jeremy stopped. But it was a very moment.
Soon he replied, laughed at me casually.
“Of course. I don’t do what Sana’s sister doesn’t like.”
* * *
“Charlotte, that idiot.”
Jeremy stepped out of Roxana’s room and walked the hallway, annoyed.
Even if you sprinkle ash on finished rice, you can do something like an oily resin, and even if you lay out the seats as much as you can, you’re doing something stupid. Although the cubs are at least half it should’ve made.
But there was no shame for Agriche to say that it was almost impossible to be counter-attacked by breaking the restraint by mistake.
“It’ll just be scrapped or suffered.”
Eyes like the ice sea shone coldly.
Jeremy wanted to kill Cassis Fedelian, still trapped underground.
However, he could no longer touch Roxana’s toys, even indirectly.
I even heard Roxana’s “the only cherished younger brother,” but it was impossible for Jeremy to do anything that goes against her trust.
Damn it, what the hell is this fierce but proud feeling?
Jeremy, with a strange feeling, headed for his room, scratching his head roughly.