35

Chapter 35

It was about 30 minutes before Cassis left the room.
Two officers who opened the door lock and went inside approached Cassis and put chains in the restraints.

"I'm filling the restraints anyway, but should I hang the chain like this?
plaguy."

"Just do it quickly. If it's late, the order of fire may drop." They weren't very wary of Cassis, perhaps because they had restraints in their hands and were quietly silent.

"Where are you going to take me?"
Cassis looked at them and silently opened his mouth.

"The cubs, arrogant."
"Hey, don't touch it. This is a toy from Miss Roxana." The man who was struck by Cassis's tone became quiet at the words of another man next to him. But he was still blinding Cassis.
"There was an order to bring you to Maria's tea party. Don't get rough after running out of necessity, stay quiet."
The explanation ended there.

You mean, roughly, Roxana attended a tea party for a man named Maria, and asked to bring him there. Suddenly, a mark still remained on his neck came to mind. It was a mark in a conspicuous place as if it were a look, so I didn't even know if I was really going to show it to others.

When I thought about it, the inside of my stomach wriggled and a little simmering heat began to boil.
Cassis tilted his head, avoiding his stretched hand, to gag him.
"what? Can't you stand still?"
Cassis' gaze, staring at the men in front of him, slipped toward the door.
The door was slightly open with all the locks unlocked. Cassis' arm muscles contracted for an instant.
"Wow, why is the door open?"
If at that time, if he hadn't felt someone's popularity outside the open door, it was obvious that Cassis would have put the thoughts in his head right now into action.

The person inside was a boy with dark hair and blue eyes.
Unlike her appearance that looked pretty like a domestic animal raised at home, his eyes resembled an untamed wild animal.

"Hello, Master Jeremy!"
I expected it from the time I saw the dark hair, but he was the son of Land Agriche.

The boy, who looked a little younger than Roxana, ignored the men's greetings and immediately fixed his gaze on Cassis.

"You son of a bitch 'cause the Agency?" Cassis' eyes narrowed for an instant due to unstoppable speech.
It was obvious that he was deliberately spoken to ridicule him while he already knew him.

"Is your ear hole clogged, why don't you answer it?"

Cassis silently stared at the person in front of him. A boy named Jeremy was showing hostility toward him. From deliberately coming and making an argument, he was revealing his inner feelings without
any addition or subtraction.
Cassis' silence was more of a neglect. Jeremy's face, who realized it, became increasingly vicious.

"Well, Bocchan, what are you doing here?" Between those two men, men sweated.

"Why are you here? Are you going to take him out? Supposed to keep you occupied.- to walk my sister bastard?"

"no. I was about to take her to Maria's tea party." When he heard that, Jeremy nodded as if he knew it.
"Oh, that damn tea party? Was that today?"

The expressions of the subordinates hardened awkwardly at the words that followed.

"I know if it's a disgusting refreshment gathering with toys on display and doing doll play or something. Anyway, Aunt Maria, she's anxious because she can't bother her. Sana's sister wasn't interested in such a damn tea party, but on a fictitious day, she blew up her invitations."
At the blatant accusations against Mary, one of Agriche's demons, the servants lost their words.