34

Chapter 34
Really, everyone is stinks.
I boredly watched the workshops going back and forth in front of my eyes.

“Your toy is pretty appealing, so why don’t you just swap my toy for a day?”
“Well, I don’t like it.”
“Then let’s bet. By attaching toys to each other, you can do whatever you want to win.”
“Okay, that would be fun.”
Two of my half brothers started talking about their toys in their cages and then starting a great bet.

As they beckoned, the man waiting by the cage moved.

Shortly after he touched a device, the iron door that was connecting the cages in the shape of a cage opened.
It was the man in the cage on the right who moved first. He walked over the door, fluttering with his hands and feet constrained.
The man was breathing out as if he had been given a stimulant. Seeing that the pupils were released and the eyes were blue, it seemed that the words were not in a state of communication.

Like this man, the people in the other iron bars were all in strange condition at least one place.

The people of Agriche called all of these toys. And they really treated them like non-human objects.
The same was true of the people on display in the cage, and the woman with a mutilated face out there.
Even now, they were trying to put the people in the cages on my board like dogs in the arena for a fight.

“Who do you think will win?”
“Well, I have brown hair.”
“No, I don’t think you’re sane because you’re taking too much medicine right now. Look at that, staggering.”
“I don’t think I can feel any pain at that level, but wouldn’t it be more advantageous?”

The people sitting around the table started betting among themselves which of the two would win.
From above, the sunlight that passed through the glass shimmered and fell, and beautiful flowers emitting a delicate scent all over the eyes delighted the eyes.

The people in between seemed just that innocent and innocent.
As if all these strange things happening in this greenhouse are not in any doubt. The battle in the cage was now almost a melee battle. The more blood splattered and a painful groan rang from the inside, the more joyful the visitors were.

I also thought that I was good at getting my mother out of the greenhouse. If she had seen this scene, she would have collapsed in all likelihood. But they couldn’t confirm the outcome of the match.

“It’s a big deal!”
It was because of the two men gasping into the greenhouse.
Their direction was unpredictable. His face was swollen as if he had been beaten, and there were marks on his clothes that seemed to be kicked.
One of them seemed to have injured his right hand and the other had a rib.
Maria, the organizer of the tea party, drew a sharp glance at the main culprit of the turmoil that interrupted the fun time.

“What’s up?”
“Mister Roxana’s toy has escaped!”

The eyes of the people in the greenhouse flew to me and caught me.
“My toy alone unlocked and escaped the room?” Among those who were watching me, I asked to be calm.
“no. We went into the room to bring him to the tea party, and in the meantime, he left us and ran away.”

“To bring my toy to the tea party?”
At that moment, the man jumped into the greenhouse and shut his mouth as if realizing his mistake.

“Who wants to be?” I put the teacup in my hand down on the table, and then I swiped the rounded border with my hand.

“I don’t remember allowing it. But are you saying that you were going to bring my toy here at will?”

A crack was drawn in the teacup that was in my hand. A dry liquid flowed down through the narrow gaps that gradually widened the area.