9

Chapter 9
Held once a month, Taiwan Chan is held by Agriche’s head Rant and the top three children who had the best grades in the month’s evaluation.
The packaging has been huge, but to put it simply, it was a time to get together to have dinner and chat.
During the Taiwanese meal, stories of Agriche’s tasks that have been accomplished or should be accomplished, the current situation of the outside world, and their educational achievements, future development possibilities and prospects, etc., come and go.
Sometimes we have to ask something and answer it, like Land Agriche is testing us.

However, there were times when a very useless topic hit the table.
Just like now.

“Because they are like dog-like Fedelian cubs.” When my father, Land Agriche, grinds his teeth, I thought,’This is the beginning again.’
In fact, I was convinced that this is the world of the novels thanks to Land Agriche, who chews on the Fedelian of Qing every time Taiwanese meals.
“why? Are you talking to your father again?”

Jeremy also responded somewhat gloomy, whether he thought the same thing as mine. He took third place in the monthly evaluation and is now here. Unlike the 1st and 2nd place fixed for several years, the 3rd place was somewhat liquid.
The undisputed number one was Deon Agriche, one of his half brothers.

There were two half-brothers in my comfort now, and Deon was the youngest of them. He is now 19 years old, who is not here for official duties.
Deon has always been the number one place since I started being invited to this Taiwanese dinner.

Of course, if you recall the contents of the novel, Jeremy will be number one in the future, but maybe because they are still young, Deon and I are in first and second place.

Perhaps in the next three years or so, I wondered that Jeremy, who was the undisputed villain in the novel, would become the strongest among us.
I don’t like Deon, so I thought it was fortunate that he wasn’t here right now.

I had to feel like I was going to eat every time I had to eat while looking at the man’s face.

“It’s their job to bark your ears sore on a fictional day. I’ll have to tear off Richel Fedelian’s mouth someday so I’ll feel relieved.” Lischel Fedelian was Cassis’ father and the current chief of Fedelian.

Of course, I was incredibly bad with Land Agriche. The two said it was their job to fight each other every time they meet.
But no matter how it is, you kidnap your child with retaliation like this and even try to kill him.
At that point, the goal of feelings toward the other person would not have been deep.

“But today, you look better than any other day.”I laid the dishes down on the plate. Then she smiled softly at Land Agriche, and first lost luck.
“I think it’s because of the game your father has captured this time, right?”
Land Agriche’s gaze turned to me.
The eerie red eyes stared at me like a piercing me.
Soon he pulled up the tail of his mouth as if he was quite good.
“Roxana, you’re also quick to notice. It looks like me.” I don’t need any other compliments. I still smiled and thought coldly inside.

“Why, what is the toy?”
Jeremy, who was having a deep meal, was curious about my conversation with his father.
Land Agriche slowly leaned against the chair with a full-fledged face, like a beast who had succeeded in hunting.

“Today, I was very sweet in Fedelian.”
Saying so, he had a look like a real villain.

Wow, maybe a person can laugh with such an evil and mean-looking face?
That was also a very strange skill. Doesn’t it look like it’s written

“villain!”on your forehead?
“But no matter how much your eyes turn and struggle. What can I do to find the guy trapped in the basement of Agriche.”

“Who the hell are you looking for in Fedelian because it’s underground?”
Jeremy had a face that seemed like it was. Land Agriche looked at me.
I was willing to take the opportunity because it was a glance of permission that seemed to ask you to tell me what you know once.
“School of the Blue, Cassis Fedelian.”
At the moment I spoke, Jeremy opened his mouth with a frowned expression.

“Really?” A confirming gaze flew to Land Agriche. He was looking at me with a satisfactory smile, as if complimenting me for confronting Cassis Fedelian.

“Wow, father. Wow… … .”
Jeremy laughed. Land Agriche, who had kidnapped Fedelian’s successor, was very impressed with the extraordinary behavior.
“Father, have you decided on how to educate your prey this time?”
I inquired as I read the mood and expression of Land Agriche.
Jeremy looked at me as a story of a toy trapped in the basement came out of my mouth. My father’s gaze was also pointing at me.

Like a beast enjoying leisure after hunting, he slowly put his chin on his hand and loosened his mouth.
“Roxana, if there’s a good way you’ve come up with it, tell me.”
Land Agriche was generous today.
After seeing Richel Fedelian becoming frantic looking for her son, I felt more generous than other times.

“I’m also interested in this toy.”
I already knew what I would suggest to appeal to his ears, and how I would speak to make him happy.
“Fedelian is known as an impartial and innocent judge. In addition, I heard that Qing’s noble character is particularly upright and sturdy, so he is called a Fedelian among Fedelians.”
The surroundings were quiet. Land Agriche was listening and paying attention to me.

The moment to roll the dice was now.
“That noble Cassis Fedelian… … .”
I lifted up the corner of my mouth, drew a thick smile on my face that would probably resemble Land Agriche, and whispered like a song.
“I think it would be fun to see the ugly ruined barking like a dog in heat under my feet.”

* * *
In conclusion, Land Agriche really liked my words.
He said he would think about it once, but it seemed to be a matter of time before I put Cassis in my hand when he guessed from the look and look at me.
On the way home from the Taiwanese dinner, I remembered what I had said in front of Rant Agriche and felt my mouth astringent.
I’m saying this villain-like line.
Of course, I didn’t really mean to joke Cassis Fedelian.
Even if he succeeded in getting Cassis out of this house safely, it was a pretense that he might later grind his shame and take revenge on me.
This was to be said in consideration of Land Agriche’s taste.

He’ll want the noble Fedelian to be ruined in his most miserable appearance. In addition, it was clear that the one who corrupts both the mind and body of the Fedelian like the other would be more fun than suffering from simple
torture.

“Sana sister, will your real sister teach you the toy yourself?”
Then, asked Jeremy, who had left the dinner table and was walking side by side.

He seemed a little off the beaten track. This has been the case since I talked to my father about Cassis Fedelian at a Taiwanese dinner.
I already knew I was interested in Cassis, but when I screamed for him in front of my father, the planting seemed fierce.
Young guy. I noticed that this was going to take all my attention to the toy.

“Yes, I’m going to play with this toy.”
Then I felt someone’s presence behind me. Jeremy and I stopped talking and turned around at the same time.
“What are you talking about? You say your sister is teaching toys in the basement now?”

As expected, it was Charlotte.
Charlotte, now thirteen, was a fresh-looking girl with intense red hair and green eyes.
She hated her appearance, which did not resemble her father, Land Agriche, but I rather envied her a little.

Charlotte was crumbling her cute face to see if she heard the conversation I had with Jeremy a while ago.
I thought I knew why she was hanging around close to the dinner table. So I smiled and opened my mouth while spraying.
“Yes, Charlotte. I just said that to my father at a Taiwanese dinner table.”