13

TWPFLOB - Chapter 13
Chapter 13
I wondered if it would make a riot like when we first met, but Cassis didn’t.
He just quietly looked through me with a terrifyingly cold look.
From the reaction, it was clear that Cassis had known my identity even before I visited here today.
Is the source, after all, Charlotte?
It was very likely that she made fun of her mouth when she entered the dungeon and attacked Cassis.
Well, what she could say was obvious.
I don’t like explaining it with my mouth, but I would have said, “I would rather break it up if Roxana is taking you away from me!”.
Um, it’s just like chi-jung because you say it like this. Maybe he didn’t stop there and spit out the word toy.
I already knew Cassis didn’t trust me yet.
Nevertheless, I didn’t even know that the reason I allowed my approach for treatment was to get a closer look at my identity.
This time Cassis confirmed my location in Agriche.
“What is your relationship with Land Agriche?”
“It’s my biological father.”
So what he said earlier was in the same context?
Maybe I wanted to check my identity quickly, but I didn’t come, so I could have said that it felt like a long time without me.
Still, I expected Cassis to look for my help a little and regret the vacancy, but it seems like it was still early.
Well, if time hadn’t passed and you had already believed in me, Fedelian’s name would cry.
But in the first place, I had no intention of hiding my identity from Cassis.
If I had, I wouldn’t have given him my name, and I wouldn’t have allowed Cassis to return his sight after the spell was released.
Cassis had to be clearly aware that he had been helped by Roxana Agriche.
I’m not a philanthropist, and I wasn’t trying to help him for free.
“What is the reason you approached me by hiding your identity?”
“The reason I didn’t reveal my identity is because you are more likely to be more alert to me like I am now, and the reason I approached you… … I told you. I don’t want you to die here.”
Cassis laughed coldly at my words.
“So instead of killing you, you’re going to make me a toy?”
Oh, obviously Charlotte blew everything up there.
But that’s all for a reason… … .
Anyway, from now on, Cassis’ handling was going to change, and there was a need to inform him about it.
Well, though, it’s a bit embarrassing to explain right now.
“Isn’t that better than being tortured and dying?”
Still, was this too straightforward now?
“The only way you can get out of the basement is this. If you want to get out of Agriche safely, it’s wise to just get my help.”
“Is you telling me to trust Land Agriche’s daughter?”
Cassis seemed to measure something silently for a moment.
I wanted to read his thoughts, but the walls were so strong that I couldn’t figure out what he was inside.
“I don’t believe in you.”
After a while, Cassis opened his mouth, looking at me with still eyes that did not contain a single sway.
“But it’s weird because I don’t even think you’re lying.”
Cassis, who said so, still had an unreadable face.
“Cassis Fedelian.”
At that moment he and I were apparently looking at each other.
“I will protect you.”
At that moment, Cassis’ expression became very strange.
I spoke again to Cassis, who looked at me like a person who had heard a terrifying word.
“Until you get out of this place, I’ll protect you.”
If so, the end of this terrible fate could be changed.
Cassis Fedelian and Roxana Agriche.
The names of two people who could never be on the same line have just been written down on the same page.
The first chapter of his and my story was just beginning.
Dog and owner
Not surprisingly, my esteemed father, Land Agriche, didn’t just let Cassis out of the dungeon as nicely.
Cassis was taken by Rant’s men and humiliated to kneel on the floor.
Land Agriche stood in front of him with a rumbling footsteps.
I quietly watched the two people’s eyes collide in the air.
Like the first day Cassis came here, he had his limbs locked and even a gagged in his mouth.
As at the time, Cassis’s body was all over. Moreover, he even took a posture that seemed to be forced to obey.
However, the look of his eyes facing the person he faced had not faded at all.
Who will see Cassis now and think that he is a prisoner?
Cassis’ eyes, looking at Land Agriche from the front, overflowed with intense life.
Even with a kneeling position like that, you can create a sense of coercion. I thought that was a great ability too.
Land Agriche was looking down at Cassis with an astonishing glance.
I saw the illusion of a fascist electricity splashing between the two.
Then, at one point, a fishy smile appeared on Land Agriche’s face.
Poop!
Subsequently, his feet flew into Cassis’ chest and stuck.
When I saw it, I sighed in my heart.
Yes, even today my father is accumulating dead flags one after another.
puck!
Oh, that’s the side that Charlotte made like a torn rag.
After receiving Cassis completely, he hadn’t touched him yet to heal him, but he deliberately poked him there. I should say that I am my father.
Poop!
“Oh… … !”
This time Cassis’ face was kicked by Land’s feet.
I remembered what happened in the dungeon a while ago and turned my head away from him.
I couldn’t watch Cassis anymore.
As soon as I said that I would protect it until I got out of here safely, I was somewhat embarrassed because it became like this.
But now I couldn’t help it.
I have not yet completely transferred Cassis, and moreover, it is none other than Land Agriche who is violating him now.
“It’s like the blood of Richel Fedelian, and it’s just like the cheeky eyes.”
Land Agriche stopped kicking Cassis only after Gear gave him new blood.
Cassis was bleeding from his side, forehead, and gagged mouth with his head on the floor.
In the meantime, the glances toward Land Agriche were still flashing terribly, and admiration was leaking out.
“I know that that fucking bastard child tell two first haeteotji eat a little worried if you choose any of them.”
At that time, Land Agriche spoke with a smile that was so vicious enough to remain after slapping the cheeks of villains around the world a hundred times.
“But I thought I would last longer than a girl, so I chose you on purpose, but I have to come out like this.”
My dear father seemed to be satisfied only by stepping on this mine.
Family love, younger brother The love of Cassis is overflowing with his younger sister Sylvia.
Now look in the eyes of the female protagonist. Isn’t it very likely that you will be left with just tearing and killing a person or two with just your eyes?
“Roxana.”
“Yes, father.”
Of course, I couldn’t hear the voice of my heart from Land Agriche.
He stepped on Cassis’ head and called me. Standing still behind him, I quietly answered his call.
Cassis’ hot gaze also slid towards me.Well, by the way, the female protagonist, brother. You don’t even think of it as an enemy by catching myself up to now, right?
Just because I’m in this position I’m looking at right now doesn’t mean I’m really on my father’s side. But this ugly look is a little… … .
Wasn’t our story over well?
No, yes. What… … . In the current situation, it’s worth it.
Even if I were Cassis Fedelian, Land Agriche and I would have looked the same villainous woman.
I tried to sigh for some reason, but now I had to put up with it.
“It’s been a while since your birthday.”
“Yes, I’m glad you remember.”
“This son of a bitch is gonna gift to you. Play with it until you get tired of it.”
This person is also true. You just give it to me, what else are you raising your birthday to look good? Until now, a human being who has never taken care of their children’s birthdays separately.
“Thank you, father.”
I concealed my cynical heart and laughed at Land Agriche.
“I will educate you well so that you do not feel disappointed.”
So, for the first time, I got my own dog.