5

Chapter 5
When I came back to the room, I wasn’t in a good mood.
The boy trapped in the basement confirmed with his own mouth that Cassis Fedelian was right, so I couldn’t be in a good mood.

Shit. How to overcome this crisis.
Why am I born into such an unanswered villain family?

To explain why I care about that boy so much, I have to tell the contents of the book first. Because it is that book that wrote Agriche and my future.
In my last life, before I died in a car accident, I read a romance novel.
Before I was busy with my graduation thesis, my classmate recommended it as a popular book these days.

Originally, I had no hobby of reading romance novels. However, at that time, I was bored and bored, so I decided to read a book that my friend lent me.

The title is〈Flower of Hell〉.
Yes, you can feel it from the title, but this was a devastated romance novel.
The more I turned over the bookshelf, the more I had to feel like throwing this book. This is because Sylvia, the female protagonist, was a 19-gold reverse harem novel in which other male protagonists and other male protagonists were filmed in a tight confinement kidnapping romance.
The background of this book was quite unique.

Roughly, five families of blue, white, red, yellow, and black dominate the world, and the family to which the female protagonist, Sylvia, belonged, was the “Blue Fedelian.”
The story begins with the heroine’s girlhood.

Sylvia was a beautiful and lovely girl with mysterious blue hair and bright golden eyes like sunshine.
She was born in a well-off and harmonious family, and was loved and raised without any shortcomings.
There was one brother to comfort, but the friendship between siblings was also very strong. In most cases, siblings do not get along well, but the female protagonist siblings in this novel were not at all.

To put it a little bit over, these two were brothers and sisters who cared and loved each other so much that they could remove all of the liver and gallbladder if the other person wanted. Um, honestly, I saw this and laughed at it, saying, ‘It’s also fiction.’

Anyway.
The tragedy of the heroine began when the precious brother suddenly disappeared one day.
At that time, the female protagonist was 15 years old, and her brother was 17years old. okay. As you may have guessed, the kidnapped female protagonist’s brother is Cassis Fedelian, who is now trapped in the basement of our house.
He was the successor of one of the ruling families, Fedelian, who was known as the “Skip of the Qing” from an early age and participated in the family’s public affairs.

On that day, Cassis went on the road to confirm the disturbing movements that were detected near the border, and then concealed the vertical as it is. Naturally, the heroine and her family were eager to find Cassis.
There was a place to guess. It was the’Blue Fedelian’ and the’Black Agriche’ who had been pretending to be.

Are you familiar with the name?
I will. Very unfortunately, the family of the female protagonist and that Agriche, who took the enemy, was the family I belonged to.
Somehow, the inside was too dark, so the name is also black Agriche. It couldn’t be a name that really suits my family.

Fedelian, the defender of justice, and Agriche, who are sneaky, have been unable to get along with each other.
Moreover, at that time, the head of Fedelian and the head of Agriche had a big quarrel. So Sylvia’s family thought it was Agriche who took Cassis. That was the right answer. However, there was only a heart disease, and no physical evidence came out.

Agriche of the black was also in the same position as Fedelian of the blue, so I couldn’t move easily only with heart disease. Still, I couldn’t just let go of it, so I secretly hid the spy in Agriche, but it only returned as a corpse one time.