16

Chapter 16
Usually, people who pretend to be unconscious, no matter how hard they tried, were inevitable. Especially if you are close enough to close your body like you are now.
However, there was a difference between the conscious person and the non-conscious person in breathing.
However, Cassis thought that he was really stunned because there was no such thing as suspicious.
Even now, he was lying quietly with his eyes closed, making a whisper-free breath as a little while ago.
I looked at Cassis for a while, but it was the same as time passed.
So I got wondering.
If it was right that Cassis got up, I wondered if he could not reveal the agitation so far. In fact, it’s about your head so you can move while you’re really asleep.
So was it just my mistake?
Still, I completely looked down on Cassis’ face without letting go of doubt.
Hmm. Still, in case you don’t know, let’s think about the possibility and work under water.
“… … It’s kind of funny to say this to an unconscious person.”
I opened my mouth again and let out a small voice as if talking to myself.
“I’m sorry I couldn’t stop you earlier.”
It didn’t matter if Cassis was really fainted right now, and that was fine if he was just pretending to be fainted.
“But I couldn’t get out there.”
Of course, it would be better for him to listen to what I am reciting right now.
“But it won’t happen from now on. Now that you belong to me, you can’t touch anyone else.”
In this family, the nominal was more important than I thought.
So from now on, even if it was Land Agrich, I couldn’t handle Cassis, which became my toy, as I did before.
I again gently stroked Cassis’s head.
“I will definitely let it go out here.”
It wasn’t necessarily speaking to Cassis, it was more like an encouragement toward oneself.
Will I be able to get this man out of Agriche safely?
After meeting Cassis, the question I had asked countless times lingered in my head once again.
Of course, no one knew the answer.
* * *
Meanwhile, as Roxana suspected, Cassis was in a state of not losing consciousness at that time.
To be more precise, I didn’t do anything like fainting in the first place.
“Your shoes are dirty.”
After declaring that Cassis’s affiliation would be under Roxana’s, Land Agriche called in a nearby subordinate.
“Wipe.”
“Yes, Master.”
The man who ran immediately knelt without hesitation and wiped the blood-soaked Land Agrichet’s shoes with his hem.
It looked like a well-trained slave, not a subordinate.
Cassis fell to the floor and watched it with disgust.
Then, after Land Agriche left, he couldn’t overcome the pain and pretended to let go of consciousness.
“Mister Roxana, what do you do with the toy?”
“Take me to my own empty room.”
Shortly after a familiar voice rang in his ears, two Jang Jeong approached and grabbed Cassis’s arms and dragged them.
Cassis removed his strength from his body and bowed his head to make himself look like a real fainted person.
“What is the identity of this toy, so the owner himself stepped up and put it into blood clots?”
When the distance from where he first was for a while, the man to the left of Cassis lowered his mouth and opened his mouth as if curious.
Hearing that, it seemed that it was rare for Land Agriche to come out and touch someone he had been hunting.
The man on the right replied, kicking his tongue.
“Quit it. I like people like us not to care deeply. Anyway, as long as I entered Agriche in this form, I couldn’t go out alive.”
Then the man mentioned earlier was silent as if convinced.
The two didn’t pay much attention to him, perhaps because of the fierce belief that Cassis had passed out.
Cassis pretended to be unconscious and figured out where it was before and where it continues to the present.
From now on, it was necessary to know in advance where he would go and what the structure of this mansion would be.
Then, if there was a chance right now, I was thinking of trying to run away at some risk.
However, Cassis had no choice but to conflict.
Even in the state of injury, it was not difficult to deal with two men next to him.
But after that, I wasn’t sure if I could find the doorway and get out.
In addition, his vision was not fully recovered, so his vision was clearly narrow.
If it were poison rather than magic, recovery would have been faster than this.
If I had to work in this state now, it was obvious that I would be caught again if I was a hundred before I even left the mansion.
Cassis realized the recklessness of the plan, but was unable to affirm that there would be such an opportunity again, so he was not determined to give up easily.
“So, isn’t this the first time that Miss Roxana owns a toy?”“Probably the luckiest cub Van De Kamps among former toy. If I had belonged to another master or young lady, the organs would have been dissected within a few days, and it would have become a wild dog meal.”
Then, the name suddenly spilled into her ear, and Cassis briefly recalled the person she had just met.
Roxana Agriche.
Cassis was also a little surprised when he first learned that the girl who had been in the dungeon was the daughter of Land Agriche.
However, soon after knowing the facts, the questions up to that point were resolved to some extent.
The feeling of betrayal wasn’t fair enough. I didn’t even think I was deceived.
That was possible only while trusting each other.
Rather, it felt like the fog was cloudy, and the front of my eyes was clear.
Yes, it was much better than when I had to question endlessly vaguely because I couldn’t know who was approaching me. Of course, another question arose after that.
The girl said it was a perfect courtesy, but Cassis was neither innocent nor foolish enough to believe it as it was.
<flashback><i>“I’ll educate you so you don’t feel disappointed.”</i>
</flashback>
<flashback><i>“Until you get out of this place, I will protect you.”</i>
</flashback>
Only Roxana would know which of the two was true.
At that time, I felt someone’s popularity in front of me.
Cassis closed his eyes again and quietly concentrated his consciousness.
“Oh. Hello, Madam.”
The men who were holding Cassis’s arms greeted them with nervous tension.
You’re a mother?
Cassis slightly frowned at the appearance of an unexpected character.
Come to think of it, I heard that Agriche has a considerable family.
I remembered at first glance that there were more than ten women whom Land Agriche had received as his wife, unlike Fedelian’s only hostess.
It seemed that he was one of them who appeared in front of Cassis’ eyes now.
“The child… … Are you dead?”
What followed was a voice that gave off an unbelievably weak feeling that he was a member of Agriche.
I didn’t know that the voice that poked through Cassis’s ears was trembling subtly, making it even more like that.
When she saw Cassis pretending to be distracted, she seemed to be mistaken for a corpse.
Hagiya, the current Cassis was covered with blood enough to be considered as a corpse.
It was because I met Land Agriche a while ago, but it was the same before that I was soaked in blood.
“no. I just passed out.”
“But what’s going on here for the lady who should be in Dongguan? Did you visit Lady Roxana?”
The men spoke without explaining Cassis’s condition in detail.
It seemed that he was reluctant to show Cassis to the woman in front of him.
When I guessed from the reaction of the woman just before or the attitude of the men, she seemed to be a person unfamiliar with seeing blood.
Didn’t you say Roxana now?
Cassis just remembered the name spit out of the man’s mouth.
So, is this person Roxana’s mother?
“I heard that Sana brought a toy. Can I see it too?”
“This is the girl Roxana’s toy.”
“Is this kid?”
It’s a toy. It was a name that made me feel uncomfortable even if I listened to it again.
The woman raised her voice as if a little surprised.
I didn’t think he was the boy who became Roxana’s toy right now.
“Then, how can you make this child like this?”
She asked back as if she couldn’t believe it.
“no. This isn’t Roxana or the lady, but the master… … .”
At the answer that followed, the woman spit out a fierce breath.
Although she couldn’t see her expression directly, Cassis thought she felt relieved at the man’s words. The strange tension that I felt in front also
gradually disappeared.
After a while, the sound of a light footstep approached Cassis.