22

TWPFLOB - Chapter 22
Chapter 22
“Sana sister!”
I ran into Jeremy this time, scary to step out of the room and take a few steps.
Jeremy, who was walking from the end of the hallway, happily called me and ran like a dog with snow.
I didn’t know how to meet him right in front of the door, so I stopped for a moment. As soon as Jeremy saw me, he stopped walking for some reason.
Of course, it was a moment of each other, and I and Jeremy soon approached each other casually.
“What, did you get blood on your clothes?”
Oh, it was because of the blood on me.
I moved the sleeves that were still covering my lips, deliberately smearing blood on my cheeks.
“Because the toy didn’t listen well, so I punished him.”
“Oh, I’m avoiding that son of a bitch.”
Fortunately, Jeremy was unfamiliar with whether the blood on his face looked quite natural.
Besides, he was even more enthusiastic about the news that I had been punished for Cassis.
All of Agriche’s children have been ingesting poison since childhood, but they did not tell others what kind of poison they were eating and how many side effects they had.
It was because in case it could become one’s own weakness.
In fact, some brothers tried to use that part to get a high ranking in the monthly evaluation.
Of course I don’t think Jeremy will threaten me with this, but… … .
In a way, this defense mechanism was shaped like a habit while living in Agriche.
Besides, I don’t know if I had vomited blood in front of Jeremy’s eyes, but unless it was like that, there was no reason to tell the truth with my mouth.
“Sister, I think it would be better to stop rubbing. It keeps spreading?”
“okay? It’s unpleasant because I think it has dirty blood on it.”
Upon hearing Jeremy’s words, I lowered my arms.
When I looked down a little, the shape of the blood stained in several places on the chest was quite natural. At this point, I thought I could really think that someone else’s blood splattered.
“I have to go to the room and wash.”
No, but what are you so happy with?
Jeremy seemed to like my words that Cassis’ blood was dirty, and looked satisfied like a child with a candy in his mouth.
“Jeremy, what are you doing here? Are you here to see me?”
“Since my sister wasn’t in the room, I wondered if she went to see the toys.”
You’re right to see me. Today, it was better to get out of the room with Cassis earlier than other times.
“Yes, then let’s go to my room.”
I took a step closer towards Jeremy in front of me.
Then, Jeremy sniffed for a moment and then opened his mouth.
“By the way, Sana’s sister, did you go to the poison butterfly hatchery again?”
I was humiliated.
This kid, it’s Gaeko? Did you smell it and notice it now?
“My sister smells like poisonous candles. Very little.”
But it had the Cassis disparage that son of a bitch, it’s enough, Jeremy was not even in a position to say others.
It wasn’t really a secret thing to do because Jeremy knew before anyway that I was going in and out of the poison butterfly hatchery.
“Yes, I just stopped by a while ago.”
By the way, no matter how faint it is, if Jeremy knows it from the smell, it means that the poison from the greenhouse remains in my body.
If so, I didn’t know if Cassis would have the effect of Van Dog on my body.
In the future, it would be better not to go to the greenhouse before stopping by Cassis.
“Do you think it will hatch this time?”
Jeremy, who was walking next to me, asked in a polite voice.
“Can’t you just throw that egg away? Or just give it to someone else.”
I remembered having a similar story last time.
Jeremy wasn’t happy with me hatching poison butterflies from the start.
On the day when Emily got the poison butterfly’s egg on my order, I pretended to drop it and try to break it.
“Jeremy.”
I wouldn’t do that again, but I said, feeling the need to pay attention to him again at least once.
“If you try to interfere again like last time, you’ll get really mad.”
“is not it!”
Jeremy cried out in an angry, amazed voice at my words.
In the past, when Jeremy pretended to make a mistake and tried to break the poisonous butterfly’s egg, the chilly gaze I sent to him seems to have remained quite a shock.
“I just have to feed my sister’s blood when that parasite-like monster hatches.”
Soon, Jeremy muttered.
I didn’t know why he was doing this either.
This is because the owner who engraved the poison butterfly actually becomes the host of the poison butterfly.
In addition, the monsters were also monsters, so even if they succeeded in taming them, there were still dangers.
As a representative example, after successful engraving, the owner of a poison butterfly, who was no longer able to supply blood, had been eaten by a poison butterfly whose whole body was eaten and died.
So Jeremy is really worried about me, so it would be correct to do this.
I raised my hand towards Jeremy next to him, then stopped moving in the air.
“I want to stroke my hair, but my hands have blood.”
“It’s okay, I can wash it too.”
Are you saying you’ve been waiting too long?
Jeremy said without a second hesitation. When I heard the sound, I laughed little without knowing it.
I just stroked his head with bloody hands as Jeremy wished.
Jeremy laughed as he looked at me with a mess of hair, saying it’s okay.
“But first of all, the two eggs that had gone right before hatching were fortunate that they just died… … Uh, no! Of course, I’m sorry that Sana’s
sister didn’t do what she wanted, but… … .”
Jeremy spoke thoughtlessly, and soon he was surprised to make excuses.
“It’s difficult to tame more than one anyway, and this time I just need to succeed… … You know what I mean?”
“Know. After all, you are the only one who cares about me like this.
Thanks.”
I was so sorry to groan and use the dragon, so I freed Jeremy from anguish.
Jeremy smiled tenderly and stroked his head again, and Jeremy looked at ease. His head was now almost like a bird’s nest.
I took Jeremy up the stairs to my room.
But what Jeremy just said to me was wrong.
I have already succeeded in hatching an egg of a poison butterfly.
* * *
Cassis’ face looking at the closed door was harder than ever.
The figure of Roxana who just left the door was still in sight like an afterimage. The faint sound of footsteps, faintly heard from outside, quickly disappeared.
Cassis finally lowered her head in a room with silence.
A little while ago, where Roxana was standing, there was a drop of red blood.
Cassis’ eyebrows frowned.
There was a food right in front of me that had a pretty appetizing smell, but I didn’t even notice it.
My appetite, which wasn’t too strong, fell.
Of course, the reason was the thing just before.
<flashback><i>“Don’t bother. No big deal.”</i></flashback>
<flashback><i>“Yes. This is something that has always been around since before.”</i></flashback>
Are you saying that you often vomit blood enough to react so casually?
In fact, Roxana said that she was already familiar with herself, and that she did not know that her vomiting of blood would surprise others.
The appearance of Roxana, who stole the corner of her mouth with a grim face, passed her mind. The red stains that gradually dyed the white sleeves and front.
In fact, Cassis often felt questionable whenever he saw Roxana.
This is because when the distance from Roxana was very close, the faint scent of poison passed by him at first glance.
At first I thought it was an illusion, but as meetings increased, I was convinced that his thoughts were correct.
Of course, the poison scent felt from her was very subtle, so it was obvious that Cassis wouldn’t have noticed it if it weren’t for a sensitive constitution.
Anyway, in that case, the cause was one of two things.
Either the body is releasing poison by itself, or poisoning from the outside.
In the former, it meant a case of illness in the body, and in the latter, it meant poisoned.
Cassis didn’t even know whether Roxana was in either case.
However, seeing the scent of poison bleeding every time we met, it was evident that it had been in the same state for quite some time now.
But for some reason, Roxana, who came to Cassis at lunch, felt a little stronger than usual. In addition, she smelled of blood, even if it was weak.
So Cassis had been looking at her from the time Roxana first entered the room.
But no way he will vomit blood in front of his eyes… … .
It turns out that even when I was in a dungeon, I once smelled blood from Roxana.
The day Roxana told Cassis in advance that he would not be able to come here for a few days in the future. I remember not explaining the reason otherwise, and came to the dungeon with a clear smell of blood every day and felt puzzled. Then, was it possible that he vomited blood as it is now?
A deep curve was drawn on Cassis’s straight forehead.
Suddenly, I remembered the self-talk that Roxana had come to him and muttered a while ago.

TWPFLOBजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें