32

Chapter 32
“Mister Roxana, this is an invitation from Maria.”
Upon receiving the invitation from Emily, I frowned.
I thought that it was finally coming, but that didn’t make me feel happy.
Not long ago, Jeremy came to me and confessed carefully.
He accidentally met Maria and talked for a while, but accidentally came up with a story about Cassis Fedelian.
He said, of course, that the news had already reached Mary. However, she said she was surprised that she didn’t know that I had a toy yet.
It was evident that Bonamana Jeremy had also bet on Maria first and then came up with Cassis’ story in a mess.
Jeremy was generally clever and cunning, but sometimes he was so stupid.
Hagi, so, even in the novel, you must have blown all the tricks about the dead Cassis to the female protagonist Sylvia.
Still, coming to me and seeing this loss, it seemed that unlike in the time of Charlotte, this time, unlike the time of Charlotte, I had a really different intention, so I didn’t think I was deliberately talking to Mary.
Jeremy complained that Maria was interested in hearing the news of my toy.
Although it is true that he hates Cassis Fedelian, it also seemed to be concerned in his own way that Maria might get involved in it, too.
I immediately came to me and praised Jeremy for confessing the facts.
He was worried that my reaction would be cold, and then he shook his tail with a flashy face.
It wasn’t the first time Jeremy was doing such a stupid thing, and it was worth praising that he knew my fault and came right away.
If I had received Maria’s invitation without knowing anything, I would have been very puzzled. Because the usual Mary doesn’t be so persistent.
I thought about a few moments and then responded to Mary’s invitation.
Maria advised to accompany Cassis to the tea party, but decided not to take him.
Since the last incident, there has been a different air between him and me than before.
If it was natural, it was natural. That’s what happened, but I couldn’t make my face look uncomfortable.
In the first place, Cassis tolerated my actions at that time, apparently, because he already knew what role he was playing and belonged to.
After that, sometimes he didn’t say anything and watched me quietly, but his gaze wasn’t very meek.
I bandaged an arm that was not completely bleeding after feeding the poison butterfly.
The number of times blood is given to the eggs in the hatchery has also increased significantly. It was a change after Deon’s return.
I looked out the window as the sun was setting.
Maria’s tea party is held tomorrow.
This was the second time I attended the event.
* * *
Maria’s tea party was held in a glass greenhouse in the center of the mansion.
Unlike greenhouses where poisonous plants are grown, this place was created solely for relaxation.
So, from time to time, a tea party for friendship was held here.
Of course, as I said earlier, the people of Agriche were extremely individualistic. Would you like to have breakfast, lunch, and dinner separately?
The only time that the Agriche people officially ate together was only once a month, during a great meal.
Even that, only three children were allowed to attend, except for Land Agriche.
For that reason, Mary was the only person in this house to bring everyone together in this way to open a place of fellowship.
Of course, not all invited people accepted the attendance, but they also made time only when they were willing to attend.
“Welcome, it’s Sana.”
Bright sunlight fell from the vaulted glass ceiling.
As soon as I entered the greenhouse, Maria got up and greeted me.
Looking at her happy face like that, sometimes she felt like her own child was me, not Deon.
“I guess I’m the last one. thank you for the invitation.”
I greeted her with a cool attitude.
Today, about ten people seemed to be attending Maria’s tea party. Since there was only one empty chair, I could see that it was a seat reserved for me.
What annoyingly, my seat was right next to Mary.
The right side of where Mary got up a while ago was empty, and to the left was my mother, Sierra.
“Sana… … .”
She was surprised to see me, as if she didn’t know I was going here today.
Others also looked at me with interesting eyes or chatted with them head-to-head and silenced.
It seems that Mary did not give other participants a statement about me in advance.
“There was a mother too.”
I walked to the empty seat under Maria’s guidance.
Afterwards, as she pretended to know her mother sitting nearby, her hand on her lap shook.
Unlike my mother, who was embarrassed by my appearance, I was not surprised to see her here.
In fact, it wasn’t surprising that my mother had attended Maria’s tea party.
She couldn’t refuse Mary’s invitation, so she’d been called out at times like this from time to time.
I knew it, but he was truly a weak-hearted person.
Whenever I look at Maria’s face, it’s obvious that I feel atrophy, but I can’t say a word that I don’t like.
As far as I can see, Mary’s relationship with my mother was a snake and a mouse.
If Mary was a predator, then my mother was a predator, and even a prey at the bottom of the food chain.
Moreover, as mentioned earlier, it was Mary’s son Theon who directly killed Asil.
I heard that Deon, who stood out in every monthly evaluation despite being young under the observation of the Executor, had executed Asil.
It wasn’t equally normal: Land Agrichet, who tells his younger son to kill his brother, or Deon Agrichet, who really killed my half-brother by order.
Of course, Deon couldn’t deny his father’s orders, so he couldn’t help but obey them.
Of course, Maria didn’t care about it at all, but… … .
No, maybe because of Mary’s personality, she had already forgotten about it a long time ago.
Anyway, even if it were Mary, my mother was the kind of person she could never get out of the day’s work.
Even now, my mother’s face in front of the tea shop was not very good.
“Sana, I didn’t know you would come… … . Did you say anything in advance.”
Her face became darker as soon as she saw me. No matter how much I looked at, it didn’t seem to welcome my visit.
It was worth it. This tea time wasn’t the usual normal tea time.
That’s why I attended Maria’s tea party only once a few years ago and haven’t been around here again since then.
But from my point of view, I couldn’t figure out who was worried about who.
“I kept it on purpose, Sierra. That makes it a surprise.”
Mary looked at my mother and me happily alternately as if they were flowers in both hands.
Contrary to him, my mother’s face with a flimsy smile was getting whiter and whiter.
It’s still before the tea party starts in earnest, but it’s already been like this.
I wondered if my mother would pass out when the mood was ripe.
According to rumors, the atmosphere hasn’t changed much from when I attended this place a long time ago.
“I feel good to see Sana at a tea party after a long time. Come more often in the future. Even Sierra likes it this way.”
Well, I don’t seem to like it at all.
“When the time comes.”
I answered briefly and then raised the teacup in front of me.
The taste was clear and the flavor was deep, so it was clear that it was the best tea. But it didn’t suit my taste.
Most of the women gathered here were from Land Agriche, and some of their children were present.
“It would have been more fun if Sana’s toys were also here together. Don’t everyone think so?”
Others sympathized with Mary’s words.
“right. I was really surprised when I heard the news that Sana had brought in her toys for the first time.”
“I saw at first glance last time, but I think it’s the prettiest toy I’ve ever seen.”
“Hey, so Sana must have been interested.”
“I’ve never seen it before, so I was hoping to see it today. Why didn’t you bring it?”
Eyes filled with regret and curiosity poured into me. Maria also looked at me and added with a smile.
“Yeah. We also prepared a special cage for Sana’s toys today.”
As she said, in the middle of the glass greenhouse were several cages in the shape of a large cage.
Inside, the toys of people who attended today’s tea party were displayed and became a spectacle.
The most colorful bird cage in the middle was empty, and it was probably the seat reserved for Cassis.
If he had brought Cassis here, he would have been that way too. If that was the case, would Cassis have been there?
It would not have been bad to show off Cassis as if you were showing off your mark here and now… … .
There was no other way, and I didn’t have to bring Cassis here on my own to buy his antagonism.
“My toy is very shy. People who are not me may bite.”
Then, the curiosity in people’s faces grew even more.