25

TWPFLOB - Chapter 25
Chapter 25
Eventually, Jeremy followed the maids and moved to Maria’s place.
Mary was standing in the middle of a flower field full of red flowers. The wave of red flowers swaying in the low wind looked like a sea of blood.
“Aunt Maria.”
Soon she turned to the call from the back.
Some of the maids were dazzled by Jeremy’s unprecedented title.
However, the people who had worked for Mary from the past showed no reaction, seemingly familiar.
“Jeremy.”
From Maria, it wasn’t a sign of lingering with the title.
As soon as she saw Jeremy, she smiled brightly.
Maria was originally a fond of beautiful people, animals, and objects.
So, within Agriche, I particularly liked Roxana and her mother, Sierra, and even though Jeremy was spoiled like he is now, he was always generous.
“Are you here to see me? Rejoice.”
Of course, as she thought, Jeremy was right to see Mary. If not, would there be any chance that they would have followed the maids.
“Auntie, did you have a bad habit again?”
Although that wasn’t a good intention.
Jeremy made an open dispute with Mary.
“After being quiet for a while, why do I kill a good maid again? In this way, the demons will recognize Ajumma as a breeder.”
“Jeremy, I only punish children who don’t listen well. It’s also cute to misunderstand how to kill a good maid.”
Wow.
Jeremy pretended to vomit.
Maria just laughed sweetly, as if they were all cute, no matter what Jeremy said, whatever attitude she took. It was a face that seemed to be watching a child’s joke.
“By the way, it goes around well. Do you know it’s bloody for auntie? It’s really offended.”
Strictly speaking, Jeremy, who dared to come and argue in this way, was not particularly normal.
In addition, just like Maria, who had been bloody with cutting a maid a while ago, Jeremy’s groping, who had just been at the monster kennel, wasn’t very good.
“Jeremy, are you really the way to go to the monster farm? Because of that black thing, I can’t see your pretty face.”
Jeremy snorted at Maria’s sighs with regret.
For the first time, I felt that it wasn’t so bad that I had used the poison of the monster.
But when I listened to Mary’s words, I suddenly felt as though the fishy taste of the venom was still in my mouth.
Jeremy’s face was crumpled. He took a handful of red petals next to him, put it in his mouth, and chewed it well.
The red flowers spread across the stream where they are now standing were flowers with drug substances that improved their varieties within Agriche.
However, only the stem and leaves had the effect of hallucinations. Of course, the petals weren’t entirely devoid of toxicity that causes headaches.
However, for Jeremy, who is tolerant to poison, this was just as ineffective.
“Sana seems busy too. Studying should be easy, too, and it’s not good for your body if you overdo it.”
“What does the male director care about… … Wait, did you meet Sana’s sister?”
Jeremy stopped chewing the petals with his mouth.
“I met by chance a little while ago. When I called Deon and asked for a drink with the three of them, Deon wasn’t at home and Sana had a different schedule.”
This time, Jeremy’s face was crumpled like a sheet of paper.
“what? You have nothing to do, so you want to call the unlucky Deon cub to the spot?”
Suddenly, the delicate scent of flowers in my mouth felt disgusting.
Jeremy knew that Roxana hated both Deon and Maria. So, Jeremy followed Roxana and hated the two.
No, of course, there were fishes to say “follow Roxana”.
Deon was an unlucky guy who couldn’t see a place he liked even when he was separated by himself, and his mother, Maria, had the same corner as his son who hated people.
For that reason, Jeremy always took the time to come to Theon and Maria to filter out disputes.
Unfortunately, Jeremy’s quarrel didn’t work for them at all.
So in the end, it was always Jeremy’s side to frown and leave.
Jeremy was more inclined to do so and had not yet given up on controversy with them.
“Yes, it’s my son, but Deon’s not very cute personality.”
Maria nodded, agreeing, as if it were okay, despite Jeremy’s cursing Deon.
“I told Sana not to bring Deon to her sister before, right?”
Jeremy growled, revealing his teeth annoyingly.
But Maria just tilted her head as if she couldn’t remember it.
“Have you ever said that? Why, isn’t it good for siblings to get along with each other?”
“siblings? Naaammaeae?”
Is this lady crazy?
Agriche humans are worse than others, but what kind of frozen siblings are siblings? Besides, with that Deon kid?
“Hey, Aunt Maria. Open your ears and listen carefully.”
Jeremy spoke with a laugh at his mouth.
“There is only one person in the world that can attach the word “siblings” to Sana’s sister. Okay?”
It was truly a majestic declaration, as if both sides of the world were reciting the truth of Mangogangsan, which will never change.
Eventually, Maria made a look that she had understood Jeremy’s meaning.
“Yeah, then, next time, I will not only sing Sana and Deon, but Jeremy you too. I’m bored because I only missed you.”
“Madam, isn’t that about that?”
Jeremy was more annoyed than before. What the hell was in Maria’s head, the words couldn’t make any sense.
“And do you know that Sana’s sister is so idle? What kind of car is a car that dies of freezing.”
He was nervous and nervously tempted to light up this flower garden that Mary had grown by hand.
“It’s been a bit less time to be with me these days because of that damn toy.”
“toy?”
“You know that son of a bitch Agency. Some time ago, Sana’s sister took me… … .”
But Maria’s reaction was strange.
She had the most vivid reaction ever. Jeremy was suspicious when he looked at his eyes wide open as if surprised.
“What, you didn’t know?”
The first time Roxana brought in my own toy was quite a fuss inside the mansion.
That’s why Jeremy, of course, came up with the story, knowing that Maria knew about it.
But if you think about it differently, hasn’t Maria also known that her son wasn’t at home for a long time?
So, it wasn’t surprising that Roxana’s toy story had a quick reaction.
“I live with my ears open. I don’t know anything while living in the same mansion. I must have been doing that dark hobby of playing dolls or something.”
Jeremy sarcastically kicked his tongue as he was.
But Maria’s ears didn’t seem to hear him.
“Yes, Sana had a toy… … . Wonder What kind of kid is it?”
“I can’t be luck with just being as much as Deon.”
Jeremy responded relentlessly to Mary’s self-talking question.
But again, Maria seemed to just listen to Jeremy’s words. Her eyes were full of curiosity.
“Someone go and call Lewell. If you haven’t told me this fun thing yet, that kid is useless.”
Soon, however, Maria overturned her words just before the maid left her head.
“No, I just have to go. Jeremy, would you like to come to my room to play?
I’ll give you something delicious.”
“Fuck it. I’m not an ajumma doll?”
Jeremy made a grim look as if he knew all of Mary’s thoughts. Then he went straight away, fed up.Maria couldn’t hide her regret when she saw Jeremy’s back.
However, after a while, she began to walk toward the mansion and was filled with the same curiosity and anticipation as before.
“I have to send an invitation to Sana sooner or later. How much fun would it be to have a tea party with toys.”
A blood-red flower fluttered behind Maria’s back, talking to herself in an excited voice.