45

Chapter 45

As usual, the room was quiet.
Cassis thought over and over again what had happened a while ago.
It was a memory when I escaped from this room.

I knew, but after all, the people of Agriche weren’t normal.
Jeremy Agriche, who moved thoughtlessly as if not knowing that the people of the family were harming their mouths, and the Agriche family, which built a monster kennel within the family, was unmatched.

Besides, how is the strange scenery in the greenhouse that I saw that day?
Thinking of the people trapped like slaves in a cage made me feel disgusted.

And another person I met that day....

<flashback><i>“It turns out that there were search dogs that were handled by the border some time ago.”</i></flashback>

<flashback><i>“It seemed to be Fedelian’s loyal thugs who came to find the lost owner. It was more persistent than I thought, so it was quite annoying to deal with it.”</i></flashback>

<flashback><i>“In the near future, the owner just sent it to the place to go.
Why?”</i></flashback>

While still reminiscing the voice that reminds me of clearly, Cassis’s grasp of power went into force.

His golden eyes stare into the air and the cold like a north wind was young.
It was as if he was asking what’s wrong with stepping on an insignificant bug and killing it.

The anger was the same even when I thought of Jeremy Agriche I had seen that day, but Cassis’s mind had a more vivid memory of Deon Agriche.
Maybe it was because what happened after that was more shocking than I thought.

Roxana’s mother looked at Deon Agriche with horror eyes and begged several times, ‘Please don’t kill Asil’.
Cassis remembered that Asil was Roxana’s real brother.

The fact that he had died was also known at first glance through the mouths of Agriche’s servants.
However, when Deon Agriche forcibly activated Cassis’s restraint, the words from the woman’s mouth that appeared belatedly were very surprising.

Apparently she said that Deon had killed Asil. However, it was something Cassis could not dare to imagine. It was natural.

Are they not brothers? No matter how different the mother is, half of the blood flowing in it would be the same.
However, Deon Agriche was the man who pushed the monster without hesitation to Roxana’s mother, who stood alone without any means to protect her body.

If Cassis hadn’t stopped it, the monster would have attacked her as it was.

With that in mind, it wasn’t surprising that Deon Agriche killed my half brother.

<flashback><i>“It would be better if we cried like it was then.”</i>
</flashback>

Then Cassis suddenly frowned.
I remembered a faint scar on Roxana’s face. A fluttering emotion that could not be accurately explained in words climbed up to the nape of the neck by riding the back stem.
Again, this house was strange.
Even Cassis, who had been confined most of the time, had brief contact with the outside, felt like her hair was getting weird little by little.

All sorts of extraordinary things were being done so casually in Agriche.
The norms, laws, and ethics of the world have become useless here. Even the criteria for judging right and wrong were different from the outside.

If you stay in a place like this for a long time, it will be difficult for anyone to stay sane.
Cassis looked down with his sunken eyes.

The restraint ball still bound his limbs came into sight.

<From now on, I will impose a ban on you.>