8

Chapter 8
It was a deep night filled with darkness over the son-in-law.
“… … Yes, there was no one?”
A small whispering voice scattered over the silence in the room.
The curtains draped over the windows were slowly swaying in the wind.
Moonlight poured generously over the girl sitting by the window.
“Then go to the western border this time.”
It was a beautiful girl that was unrealistic enough to believe that even if God directly breathed in it.
As if the hair that came down to the waist and gently waving, combined the starlight of the night sky and the first dawn light, it sparkled brilliantly even in the dark.
The eyes, which seemed to be made from refined red blood and made into gems, overflowed with fascination as much as everyone could feel the thrill the moment they met their gaze. The tender skin received the moonlight and gave off a soft light like white jade.
The girl’s appearance, which even exudes a noble feeling, was extremely ecstatic and beautiful, making her feel overwhelmingly shocked.

“If you find those who are looking for him, find someone who has the strongest power and has a blind mind.”
Roxana gave a new order to her faithful servant. Then the dark red butterfly sitting on her finger flaps her wings as if answering.
Soon after leaving her hand, the butterfly flew into the air and flew out the window.
Roxana’s gaze chased after her back being buried in the darkness.
The east and the south were vain. So I thought it would be nice if there were people visiting Cassis Fedelian on the western border.

It will be difficult to meet the timing if the contact is delayed due to the intersection of the roads.
Roxana sighed low, thinking of the boy in the dungeon. The shallow depth of water on her beautiful face made me feel pathetic.
Her head was running a little busily.
When Roxana was in a dungeon earlier, the noisy outside the door was because one of her half-sisters, Charlotte, visited it.

Charlotte said she wanted to see a new toy and played with Jade Keeper.
The Jade Keeper had a rather pulpit than I thought, so Charlotte didn’t open the door even if she used a swarm. However, I couldn’t be sure how long this condition would last.

“how will we do it… … .”
Roxana’s eyes sank low.
Earlier, Cassis quietly took the medicine she gave, even if she didn’t use a stunner.
Does it mean that I have lifted the boundaries of her a little?
Of course, it’s certainly not enough to live up to her expectations, but enough to think she wouldn’t feed him any harm.

Well, maybe it’s just that if you don’t eat now anyway, you’re just fainted again and resigned after knowing that you’ll be forced to feed it.
Tuk tuk. Roxana’s finger tapped the window frame lightly.
This monthly evaluation took place before Cassis Fedelian came to Agriche.
Soon was the time for Taiwanese dinner to be held.
Roxana was also given the authority to attend Taiwanese dinner in the second place.

His father, Land Agriche, will also be there.
It seemed like it would be nice to break through the front this time.
How to keep you

“Wook.”
Suddenly, he frowned at the feeling of a fishy liquid spilling from his throat.
When I took off my hand after doing a few moist acupuncture, I noticed that the white skin was stained with red liquid.

It was a side effect of the poison I’m eating these days.Still, I’m glad it was before I dressed up for Taiwanese food. If I had been wearing my clothes beforehand, I almost had to change to something else.
I looked down calmly at the blood soaked in my hands and clothes, and raised my head.
The beautiful girl in the mirror had an expressionless face as if he had no blood.

There was blood on the lips as well, so the face looked a little paleer than usual. As I reached out my hand, Emily, who was standing there, handed me a handkerchief.
I first wiped the blood off my mouth with it.

Neither I nor Emily was upset because this wasn’t the first time I had experienced the side effects of poison.

smart.

“Sana.”
At that time, someone knocked outside the door and called me. It was the voice of my mother.
As I glanced, Emily moved and opened the door. In the meantime, a beautiful woman with a face resembling me appeared.
Sierra Colonis, my mother, still boasted a shining beauty, as if the years had passed by alone.
No matter where I looked, she didn’t seem to be a mother with a 16-year-old daughter.
If Asil had been alive, it would mean that she had a son who was 20 years old.

“Sana, it’s been a long time.”
“Yeah. That’s right, mother.”
Since a few years ago, the building in which she and I stayed was completely different, so we didn’t even encounter it by chance.
My mother, who was approaching me, suddenly stopped and opened her eyes a little wider.
“Why do you bleed… … Where did you get hurt?”
The blood on the lips was wiped off, but the red marks on the chest were intact because they were still before changing clothes.
“it’s nothing. What are you doing here?”

I turned to her without explaining why. It was because I didn’t feel the need to let me know my situation.
When I didn’t answer, my mother didn’t ask more about it.
“Today is a Taiwanese day. I came because I was wondering if you would be nervous.”
“I haven’t been to a Taiwanese dinner once or twice, so why am I nervous?”
At my words, my mother looked at me with eyes that I didn’t know what to say.

Perhaps she came to me because she was worried that I would go against my father’s planting when I was full of food. Now I was grown up enough to cover me, and she still looked worried about me.
From some point on, the sense of distance between my mother and me was widening the gap more and more.

Still, when she looked at me as if she appealed with sorrowful eyes like now, I felt like she wanted to do whatever she wanted.
I slowly touched my lips and said.
“It’s okay. There will be nothing for my mother to worry about.”
My mother seemed reassured at the moment on my face, which seemed so resolute.
Soon she opened her mouth with a fierce breath.
“Yeah, now you’re also a great Agriche.”
The moment I hear that, I don’t know how I look.
For an instant, the delicate body of my mother, who met my eyes, trembled.
Thanks to that, I found out that the intangible mask I had been wearing so far had been removed.
I smiled gently again before the other feelings I didn’t want to see on her face emerged.
“Yes, as my mother hoped, I am now a great Agriche.”
As if it would break right away, maybe it’s a fragile beauty that’s painful and lovely.

A person who couldn’t do anything other than crying because my brother Asil died unfairly.
And even if I was killed right in front of my eyes today, someone who would just watch me quietly, trembling in fear and dying.
“Would you like to take a little more rest? I have to prepare a Taiwanese meal, so I don’t think I can spend time with my mother.”
“No, I think it will only interfere with me.” I spoke softly and turned back in the direction of the mirror.
My mother shook her head as if she felt that I had no intention of continuing the conversation.

“Then take a look.”
I didn’t catch her.
The mother hesitated for a moment and then left the room silently.
After she left, Emily helped the leader for Taiwanese food.
I did not go to dinner with my family, but rather a bit obsessively dressed and dressed like a person armed to go to a battlefield without guns and swords. In the mirror, a gorgeously beautiful girl was reflected as if she was really blind.

As I slowly drew a smile on my terribly expressionless face, the beautiful face that still sometimes doesn’t feel like mine came to life at once.

“Mister Roxana. It’s time.”
I left the room to head to the dinner hall.
The hallway was quiet. I looked at the corridor where my mother would have walked for a moment, and then I turned to the opposite direction.

I did not blame Asil and her for not protecting me. I didn’t even hate her.
However, I could no longer be held to her as before.
It was just that.