24

chapter 24
Theon was not currently in Agriche’s mansion.
He was absent due to a mission from Land Agriche. Perhaps the only one who doesn’t know that yet is the one in front of me.
I knew, but Maria wasn’t very interested in her only child.
The indifference that suddenly emerged and the cool temperature standing there had a side similar to that of Deon.
“Now, let someone go and get Deon.”
Moreover, even if Deon was in the mansion, there could be no tea drinking with him.
He and I weren’t close enough to sit down at a table and chat.
“Madam, Master Deon is currently out of town.”
One of the maids standing behind Mary announced that Theon was absent.
It seemed that Maria only now knew that Theon was not in the mansion.
“okay? What happened this time?”
“I don’t know the details, but I know that the master has given it to me.”
As if Maria did it, she shook her head small. Immediately afterward she asked the maid.
“What was your name? Isn’t that the kid who came under me by Lewell’s recommendation a while ago?
“Yes. It’s called Lana, Madam.”
“That’s a pretty name. It’s also nice to let you know what I didn’t know.”
At Maria’s praise, the maid bowed her head even deeper.
Maria looked down at such a maid with soft eyes and smiled.
“But who said it was okay to open your mouth without permission?”
worst!
At that very moment, a red liquid gushed in front of my eyes.
At the same time, the maid’s body opposite Mary began to break down slowly like a broken doll.
dump.
The body that finally fell to the floor was no longer breathing.
“Let’s throw it as the food of the monster.”
Maria said quietly, chopping the maid’s head a while ago and brushing off the parasol that had passed. Another red blood sprinkled on the green grass.
The maids who received her orders moved in unison.
Mary, who turned her head in it, looked at me and opened her eyes round as if she suddenly remembered.
“Oh, I’m sorry, it’s Sana. Didn’t there any dirty blood splatter?”
The moment Mary’s hand moved, she knew that blood would also splatter to me, and she had already stepped back.
So it was only at my feet that got wet with the maid’s blood.
“You didn’t ask me.”
“Good thing. Then shall we go to the garden?”
I glanced at Maria’s bloody dress.
Maria’s body, swinging her arm right in front of her nose, was splattered straight.
Nevertheless, saying that we should go to the garden together like that.
I already knew she was such a woman, but I felt tired.
“Sorry, but I have a different schedule. Let’s pick up the car next time.”
Maria is a fairly simple personality, so despite showing regret at my words, she didn’t grumble anymore.
“okay. Then come to my room to play when the time comes later. Not long ago, I bought new clothes for the dolls. There are a lot of pretty clothes I want to give you.”
I smiled conspicuously.
But, as it has been, I would never go to her room with my own feet.
So Maria and I laughed while thinking differently.
Of course, after a while, the smile that I had made a while ago was washed away from my face after I broke up with her.
* * *
“Mistress, it’s fishy.”
Jeremy annoyedly crumpled his face.
His body was all covered with evil poison. Because of that, my vision was all blurry black.
“Jingle insect pups. I can’t get rid of everything.”
The content of the education at this stage was to collect poison stings from the monsters in Zone B.
His work at Agriche also included the dark trade of drugs and poison.
So, in the past, training was used as an excuse to collect items to be used for conjunctive trading.
However, it was easy to say, and it was a more tricky task than I thought because it was necessary to extract only the necessary parts without killing the monsters in the feedlot.
Training is a breeze, isn’t it completely free of labor exploitation? Either pay for it or eat it.
Jeremy swears inside and spit out a fishy, viscous liquid that went into his mouth.
Just then, I saw a group of people approaching from far away.
Jeremy wiped off the venom from his face with an irritable hand, and then brushed his hand on the floor. Only then the dark vision became a little clearer.
Jeremy’s gaze looked at those who were closer than before.
“What, did you come to separate collection?”
He looked at the corpses in the hands of those who approached the monster farm and asked.
“Yes, Master Jeremy.”
“It would be better to go to another feedlot. If you go in now, you’ll die.”
The inside of the feedlot where Jeremy had just left was a mess.
It was because he was annoyed while gathering stings and raised a bunch of monsters.
So, if you go inside now, it was clear that you would be attacked by the monsters who were angry all the way to your head.
“Fine. We can hold on to the monsters for a while.”
But they said calmly.
“Wait, who are you maids?”
When he heard that, Jeremy suddenly thought about it and asked.
“It is Maria’s affiliation.”
At that moment, Jeremy’s expression changed as if it were understandable.
Maria’s maids, like they said, could hold out there for a few minutes.
Maria didn’t even choose to serve as a servant in the first place, because she hated the weakening of her followers.
Of course, that doesn’t change the fact that Jeremy is the ones who would die if he lifted his hand here.
However, in terms of the people who attended the service, it meant that they had the armed forces that could be used.
In fact, Jeremy couldn’t understand Maria’s taste.
It’s not like a hand and foot, and he’s just a servant who does chores anyway, but he’s stopped even if he’s armed or not.
“Yes, then go in and come in.”
In fact, it was a simple task with Jeremy’s help, but he wasn’t willing to waste his energy on useless things that weren’t related to Roxana.
So, Jeremy just stepped out of the kennel’s door, folded his arms and leaned against the wall.
The maids passed Jeremy and entered the kennel.
From the inside, I could hear the sound of the monsters making a riot, but after a little more time, the scream did not intervene.
After a while, the maids closed the kennel door empty-handed and came out.
In fact, it took less than two minutes to get in and out of them, and no one seemed dead or injured in the meantime.
However, it wasn’t easy either, they were each sweating.
“So just go to another farm.”
Jeremy leaned back against the wall, raising his upper body back upright and pulling one of his mouths up.
However, the distance to other feedlots is rather long, so moving there could take too much time.
If I did something wrong, it could be against the owner’s planting again.
Because Maria was a woman who could easily come and go.
“Then we’ll go there, Master Jeremy.”
“okay.”
Jeremy nodded at the maids’ greetings.
After that, the maids first stepped out of their seats. Jeremy’s footsteps followed.
After a while, the maids felt strange and looked back.“What are you doing? Go the way to go.”
But Jeremy only said so with a natural virtuous face.
It was obvious that Jeremy was following, but the maids had no reason to stop him.
So, in the end, they had to put Jeremy on the back and take the step where they paused.