30

Chapter 30

“Thanks.” I gently handed over the towel from Cassis.

The white cloth quickly turned red as he held it on his bloody arm.
“It would be better to sit down.”
At Cassis’ recommendation, I stared at him. It seemed like it was okay to sit on the bed with me now. But now, if I sit down, the bed will get wet.

While I was thinking about it, Cassis first sat down on the bed and put a bandage and a new towel next to it. Then he looked at me again. Oh, does that mean?

I approached Cassis and sat down on his towel. But at that moment Cassis flinched and narrowed his eyebrows.

Huh? Isn’t this?

As I looked at me as if I was asking why, Cassis exhaled a deep breath.
“Your body is also wet. Wipe it off with this one.”
It seems that the towel on the bed didn’t mean to sit down.
But, as if there were no other extra towels, Cassis was scared and handed me the thin blanket on the bed.
“no. I don’t have anything to do that.”
I refused.
I didn’t plan to stay here for long anyway, and I didn’t want to bother Cassis by spreading the plate like this.
Cassis shut his mouth when I refused. What unexpectedly came to his face was a subtle perplexity.
“then… … I just wear something.”
Cassis reached out again, looking away from me.
Come to think of it, he wasn’t looking at me properly from before. Even now, his gaze was strangely out of the way.

I glanced down. Then I realized why Cassis had this attitude.
The wet clothes were sticking to the body because of the rain. Because she was wearing white clothes, it was a bonus that the skin was slightly reflected. Cassis’ voice and expression were as cool as usual, so I didn’t know, but he seemed to be embarrassed in his own way.

So, it seems that he was looking at me from before because he was considerate of me.There’s no such thing as exposure, but it’s cute?
“okay, thanks.”
I was handed what was in Cassis’s hand and wrapped it around my shoulders. Only after that, his gaze also turned to me again.

As he rolled his sleeves, his bandaged arm was visible. The bandage was already soaked in rain and blood.
I unwrapped the bandage on my skin. Cassis was watching me quietly.
When the bandage was completely unwound, a wound that was wider than when I checked it in the hatchery came into my eyes. The blood that had formed in the crevice ran down.

Oh, it’s a waste.

I feel like I donate blood almost once a week because of the poisonous butterflies. If I knew it would be like this, I would have wrapped the bandage more carefully in the hatchery.

I had to feed the poison butterfly that had already hatched anyway, so I was just tying it up.
If I hadn’t met Deon in the middle, I would have gone to my room and fed the poison butterflies and stopped bleeding.

Now I can’t call the poison butterflies in front of Cassis and feed them. In the end, I’ll waste my precious blood.
“It looks like a cut from a knife.”
At that time, Cassis, who silently looked down at my arm, opened his mouth.

He seemed to know about this by just pretending to be.

“And you, how to bandage is a mess. Didn’t you say you were good last time?” Oh, it was ignored. It’s because I’ve wrapped up the bandages sloppyly for a reason.
“Well, it’s good at first, but this was just somehow solved.”
Of course, he didn’t believe it.
Cassis stared at the wound on my arm, as if he didn’t like it.
Then what he was thinking, soon his eyes sank a little heavy.
Subsequently, Cassis’ hand took the new bandage I had just lifted. Then, without saying anything, I started bandaging my arm.