17

TWPFLOB - Chapter 17
Chapter 17
“lady!”
Soon, the men holding Cassis were startled and called the woman.
It was because she suddenly reached out to Cassis.
Cassis, too, was surprised by the gentle touch that touched her face and almost flinched unconsciously.
The woman grabbed Cassis’s head, which had fallen down, and lifted it carefully. Shortly thereafter, the woman suddenly stopped moving.
“You know… … .”
A small murmur, like self-talk, spread in the air.
Not surprisingly, Cassis didn’t know what she meant.
With the gaze felt right up close, Cassis became uncomfortable in this situation with a slightly different meaning than before.
“Madam, your hands are getting dirty.”
The men next to him held the woman several times more uncomfortable than Cassis.
The woman seemed to wake up only then.
“Ah… … . Yes, I made a weird sound for a moment.”
Finally, the hand that was supporting Cassis’ face was removed.
“How about the treatment? Maybe it’s not just leaving it like this, right?”
“Mister Roxana has ordered a member of the lawmaker to be called separately.”
“Then it would be better to take it inside and let it rest.”
After that, the woman glanced down at Cassis once more and left.
He said he had come to see him, who became Roxana’s toy, and he seemed satisfied with a quick look on his face.
The next place the men took Cassis was the room right next to where they were standing.
Cassis had no choice but to frown not to show off because he didn’t know the destination was right next to him.
Apparently the woman was pacing near the room where she was going to drop Roxana’s toy to meet Cassis.
Eventually, Cassis decided to postpone the chance to escape next. Instead, he opened his eyes and looked closely at his surroundings.
That way, his vision was still blurred. However, it was enough to check the location of the room or the lock on the door.
“Oh, I’m going to lose my shoulders.”
The men left Cassis on the floor at random.
“Oh, what is this. You brought the body completely, right?”
“Because it’s hidden, please treat me quickly.”
After that, the lawmaker really came.
While the lawmaker looked over Cassis’ condition and treated him, the men who brought him talked about what had happened a little while ago.
“I mean the fourth lady. Did you bring up the name you know before?”
“Yes, I heard so too.”
“Is this guy resembled you know? I don’t think I’m similar at all.”
“Yeah. I wondered why Roxana and the young lady were also interested in this. Do you both look alike in your eyes?”
Upon hearing their conversation, Cassis also thought of what had happened in the hallway.
The woman, presumed to be Roxana’s mother, looked at his face and immediately thought of someone.
Was the person’s name right after that, ‘Asil’, dubbed in his own words?
By the way, you’re a master. Is it possible that Asil is the son of a woman we met before?
“Looking like this, things that are gray seem a little alike. I don’t know anything else, but.”
“Aren’t you a little like the age when you know the master died? Maybe this guy is doing something like this, so he may have thought of more of a master you know.”
“Well. Maybe so.”
Unexpectedly, he said that the man named Asil is already dead.The two men blurred the words, leaving a prickly linger.
After completing the treatment, they attached chains to Cassis’s restraints.
After that, my footsteps went away.
Rattle, dalgrak.
“… … .”
When he was completely alone, Cassis quietly opened his eyes.
The footsteps heard outside the door gradually faded and then disappeared completely.
Cassis looked around while still lying on the floor.
It was a clean and spacious space that couldn’t be compared to the dungeon where he stayed before.
But the only thing that stood out was the bed on one wall, and the room didn’t even have a window.
The sights reflected in my sight were bleak, but except for that, this place seemed to be a normal room.
After a while, Cassis gently woke up from the seat. Then there was a crackling sound from the chains connected to the wrists and wrists.
The chain was connected to a pillar in the corner of the room.
Still, the length of the chain seemed to be less restrictive to movement than when in a dungeon. Of course, even though it did not reach the door.
Cassis decided to look at the situation quietly for now. There was nothing to be gained if I tried to escape and grabbed my eyes right now.
As I had heard from outside a while ago, it seemed that Agriche had no intention of killing him right now.
Seeing that the lawmaker had been called and treated him himself, it seemed that he had no intention of torture him in the same way as before.
Is it because he became Roxana Agriche’s toy?
Cassis moved his gaze toward the door by hand sweeping the restraints that were tightening his wrists.
It seemed that Agriche didn’t know it yet, but in fact, the hemp restraint that was holding him in prison was of great use.
It was confirmed a while ago when a girl named Charlotte ran into a dungeon and attacked him.
Hemp restraints were activated from stages 1 to 5 depending on the degree of excitement and aggression of the target wearing them to restrict movement.
In other words, it meant that in any case, it was possible to minimize the activation of the restraint ball as long as it was possible to keep calm.
It could be said that the opportunity was good at the right time.
Had it not been, it would not have been possible to test the strength of the restraint ball so naturally.
A girl named Charlotte seemed to think that it was because of her immaturity that she couldn’t subdue Cassis because she was a pretty simple personality.
It wasn’t because Cassis induces that the restraint ball was broken, but because she made a mistake because she lost her temper in anger.
It could be said that Cassis was quite lucky.
Cassis’ eyes glanced low.
Until the day of his escape from Agriche, he had to conceal the fact that his armed forces were not blocked. Only then will everyone be vigilant.
When I was thinking about that, I suddenly felt popular outside the door.
Cassis lie down on the floor again, just like when he first entered the room.
Dalgrak, I heard the sound of unlocking the door.
After that, someone stepped into the room.
I was used to the light footsteps and smell that stimulates the sense of smell.
So I found out that the person who came in is Roxana.
She approached Cassis and looked down at him silently.
It was Roxana who would now decide to treat Cassis, and now they were the only ones here. Moreover, Cassis was pretending to be distracted at the moment.
So, maybe this time will reveal the true color.
Cassis felt Roxana getting closer to him, raising the senses of his whole body.
Cassis couldn’t be still if she did something crap.
When you get closer, reach out and wrap your neck with a chain, and you’ll probably be stunned at once.
Of course, if you only eat your heart, you could not stop fainting and kill you immediately, but I was hesitant to do so.
And… … .
Is it really the right choice to respond to threats as threats in that way, right now?
Cassis closed his eyes and measured the distance to his opponent.
Roxana did not know his agony and leaned closer to the side.
Now the two were perfectly within range of each other.
“I really only had minimal treatment.”
However, it was a small whisper that leaked out with a low breath that tickled Cassis’ ear.
Then, a soft hand touched his wrist.
Snapping.
As Roxana raised his hand, the pillars and the chains that were connected made an unheard-of-hearing sound.
The gaze that seemed to check the condition passed by Cassis’s body once.
After that, the gag that was blocking his mouth was released.
He rustled beside him and wanted to do something, but after a while, the warmth spread to his wrist again.
Cassis held his breath in an indescribable mood.
Roxana applied medicine and bandaged his wound, which had been roughly healed by a lawmaker. A careful hand passed by even the wrists and ankles that had been swept away by the restraints.
Taking another drink, Roxana took off his torn upper garment and touched the bare skin inside.
With the warmth spreading straight over her skin, Cassis couldn’t stop and almost got up from her seat.
A tingling sensation spread to every wound I touched. However, it wasn’t just the stinging that smeared on the skin.
Cassis managed to endure the itchy hand.
Even after thorough treatment, Roxana did not leave. Eventually, she sat down next to Cassis.
No matter how clean the room was, Cassis was a little surprised because he didn’t know that he would just sit down on the floor like this.
Cassis’ younger sister, Silvia, who has a pretty lively personality, didn’t hesitate to act in this way.
However, the ensuing actions of Roxana were even more surprising.
Cassis was silently astonished when he realized where the same gentle touch had lifted his head and put it down.