10

Chapter 10
Because there was no deon today, Taiwanese dinner ended earlier than usual.

It was obvious that Charlotte was here to tell her father about this toy.
She had a record of making a fuss in front of the dungeon to see Cassis.
It wasn’t until now that a toy brought to Agriche had been given a restraining order for so long, so Charlotte was anxious.

“Where is that? That’s what I took from the beginning!”
Charlotte was very resentful at the voice that I was the person in charge of the education of this toy.
Of course, Land Agriche has not yet made a definite answer, but he has not yet told Charlotte that.

Somehow, the first time I saw Cassis Fedelian, my eyes were shining.
As far as I can see, he had a look that was quite worthy of Charlotte’s taste.
I kicked my tongue small, blaming Cassis, which was unnecessarily due to Charlotte’s taste.

“Hey, when did we get the toys in the order we took them first?”
Jeremy laughed at Charlotte, laughing coldly from the side.
Indeed, as he said, we didn’t have such a rule. However, nothing seemed to come into Charlotte’s ears, already excited.

“Roxana hasn’t even been interested in toys until now, right? But in this way, you suddenly intervene and take mine away?” Like that. As Charlotte started to rain, I began to bother.

“Charlotte, when did the toys in the basement belong to you?”
I explained to my younger half-sister how stupid my thoughts were.
“If you want to claim your rights, you have to qualify for it. The reason you’ve been able to play around with toys so far is because I didn’t care about them. No way did you think it was your part, of course you should have? I didn’t think you were so stupid.” It was a calm voice, but there was a warning sign in it.

Charlotte was a bit fiery and frivolous in nature, and it was difficult because she sometimes crossed the line. “I can’t give it to my sister. I’ll have that. If anyone covets it, don’t leave it alone.”

Again, she glared at me with glaring eyes and shouted this cheeky noise.
“charlotte.”
I became very sorry.
“You can’t understand what you’re talking about because you speak good words.” As I whispered with a shallow sigh, Charlotte felt something too, pulling out the whip from her waist.
I smiled kindly at her and spoke softly.

“Yes, my cute little brother. I’ll tell you in an easier way for you, dumb.”

* * *
It didn’t take that long.
“Charlotte, I mean. I hate children who can’t figure out the subject.”
I whispered gently and inadvertently brushed off the blood from my hands. A lukewarm red liquid splashed in the white corridor following my gestures.
“Why do you bother people because you can’t even win anyway?”
The pin on his head was enough to deal with Charlotte.

A long hairpin, completely loosened using all five jeweled pins, covered my shoulders and back.
Charlotte bleeds and fell in front of me, beating her fierce momentum.
I gave her a gentle power to the foot that was stepping on her.

“charlotte. Do I just need to ask for your permission to have the one toy I want?”
“Ugh.”
“I don’t think it is.” Of course I didn’t want to do this to Charlotte either.
But since I’m still young, this kid was only brainwashed in this family from birth anyway, so if I just put up with Charlotte’s words and actions with such thoughts, she would make me laugh and climb.
Even now, despite being humiliatedly overwhelmed by me, rather than being depressed, aren’t you releasing poisonous eyes?
I was annoyed by Charlotte, who wasn’t even my opponent, and I wasn’t even going to do it. It was quite cumbersome to step on it once in a while.
“I… … When you get older, you will be much stronger.”
I laughed wildly when I heard the words murmur bloodyly with the cute face left behind.
When he heard the sound, Charlotte flinched for an instant.
Seeing this doesn’t mean you’re not afraid of me at all, but in what sense do you have to say that you have guts?
“Yes, it could be. I don’t know from now on.”
I murmured carelessly and then removed my foot from Charlotte’s body.
“My sister, I’ll take care of it, so go first.”
Jeremy, who was leaning against the wall and watching us, approached. He glanced at Charlotte, who had fallen bleeding, and said to me.
I took turns looking at the two for a while, and then, as he said, I stepped out of the seat first.
* * *
After Roxana completely exited the hallway, Jeremy looked down at Charlotte with a chilly gaze. She was getting up from her seat, fluttering after taking care of herself.
Jeremy’s feet flew to such Charlotte without hesitation and got stuck.
Poop!
“Ouch!”
Charlotte, with her shoulders kicked, fell to the floor again.
“Really, because Sana’s sister is so nice. Look at this kind of dampness to this extent.”
Jeremy approached Charlotte and leaned over. Then she grabbed her messy hair and made her head up.
Charlotte glared at Jeremy with rebellious glances. Seeing it, Jeremy kicked his tongue.
It was truly roxana that he did not injure any more than necessary, and effectively suppressed the opponent by attacking only vital spots.
Of course, it was even more difficult to end the fight without major injuries until the difference in skill was quite large.
Charlotte seemed to hurt her self-esteem even more, as the difference between her skills and Roxana was noticeable each time, but in Jeremy’s opinion, Roxana seemed to be too generous.
“Fuck. Because of the already forgot fingering stars motherfucker wanna piss to you? “
When Jeremy shone with his deep blue eyes and eeriely sharpened him, then Charlotte fell his eyes grimly.
“What did I do so wrong… … .”
“This is really trying to find out. It’s wrong if you’ve gotten a quarrel on your sister.”
“My brother always only takes the side of Roxana and sister? So is this toy.
Knowing how much I like it!”
Charlotte shouted unjustly, but Jeremy slid his head off the head of Charlotte, who had been holding her without a buzzing eye.
It was a lush, caring hand that seemed to deal with the trivial.
“Hey, if you want to get angry, go to the guy in the basement and do it. It’s all the fault of that kid who stood out because he didn’t even know my subject and dare to hang out in front of Sana’s older sister.”
While speaking that way, another irritation grew, and Jeremy swears.
Eoteumyeon would release the last time this toy is not only spoken in front of Roxana, Fagot gonna discard their young right now to what the Agency that the Scion.
I wanted to be praised by Roxana, so I felt dirty when she seemed to have been more interested in him than I thought about the subject she said she would give up her toys first.
“Yeah, I think the real rattling stuffing everything that bastard Agency to blame.”
Jeremy grinds his teeth, feeling murderous toward Cassis Fedelian, who is still trapped underground.
“Sons Agency?”
“That’s Cassis Fedelian.”
At that very moment, a fire broke out in Charlotte’s eyes.
She seemed to be shocked to know for the first time that this toy was a Fedelian.
Shortly thereafter, seeing the emotion in Charlotte’s eyes, Jeremy decided to use her.
Okay, if I can’t touch it myself, I can do it for someone else, right?
Of course, without knowing Sana or her sister.
“I’m sorry. That would have been just your taste.”
Charlotte bit her lips at the words of mocking Jeremy.
“But what can I do. There is only one toy.”
He laughed frantically as he read the intense greed, anger, and jealousy on the faces he faced.
“You can’t break it just because you don’t have it. right?”