12

Three more days later, I visited Cassis.
Guarding in front of the dungeon was turned into a different person. The original prison keeper, attacked by Charlotte, seemed to be undergoing treatment.
In the meantime, I was given permission to enter the dungeon by Land Agriche.
Therefore, I was able to go inside without being restrained by the new prison keeper.
“OK?”
Cassis turned his head as I stepped inside.
Cassis was clearly less complex than the last time he saw it.
I thought I was getting a little better than the first day I saw it, but the work with Charlotte made me feel injured again.
He said he was less injured than I thought, but he was still injured and left unattended, so his body couldn’t stand it.
Cassis didn’t answer my question.
For some reason, he just stared at me while I opened the door and stepped inside.
Then Cassis’ lips slowly widened.
“Roxana.”
When I heard my name whispered in his mouth for the first time, I was very agitated.
I felt embarrassed for a moment, blinked my eyes, and soon regained my composure.
I was calling my name anyway, and it wasn’t surprising that I had already given Cassis my name.
Then Cassis asked me in a quiet voice.
“How many days have passed since you last came?”
I leaned my head and answered.
“It’s 7 days.”
“okay.”
Somehow, calm voices that didn’t suit the situation came and went.
“I thought it was a little older.”
A calm voice was added that was not otherwise emotional.
When I heard that I felt the time without me longer than it really was, my mood became a bit strange.
I wanted an opportunity for Charlotte, who was angry with her father, to be punished and no longer have access to Cassis.
But in fact, I thought it would be good if Cassis realized my necessity at least a little bit.
So I deliberately left him alone for a few days.
Knowing that Charlotte would come to attack him, he did nothing, nor did he come to the injured to this day.
I looked at Cassis for a moment and then stepped out.
“I’ll cure you.”
“Don’t you say that it’s difficult to heal a visible wound?”
“The situation was a little different from then.”
It was like giving a bottle and giving a medicine, so on the one hand, my actions felt a little ridiculous.
I approached Cassis. He was still watching me as he was getting closer.
Perhaps the redemption ball that was broken this time was on Cassis’ left wrist. As if only the restraints there were new, they were clean without any blood stains stuck to them.
Even on his beautiful face, there were many scars that he had never seen before. I felt a little bit overwhelmed at the thought that Charlotte left it.
I reached out to Cassis and checked his condition.
The limbs didn’t come apart as I initially thought, but the wounds around the torn waist were a bit serious.
Let’s see. Besides, the right shoulder seems to have been dislocated. There is also a big cut in the abdomen.
Uh, but this dark bruise wasn’t because of me, right?
“This time I was badly hurt. If I neglected it a little more, the wounds almost ended up.”
As a person who contributed to the neglect was born, he spoke naturally as if he knew nothing.
“It would hurt a lot, but I was holding on well. Now that I’m here, don’t worry.”
But somehow, the look of Cassis in front was a little strange.
I suddenly felt strange and raised my head.
At that moment, my eyes met Cassis Fedelian, who was making an expression I had never seen before.
Cassis was looking down at me with a face that seemed to hold his breath.
His face, with the scars hung on it, was hard like a piece of marble.
Bright golden eyes like the sun pierced me from the front. There was a feeling of confusion and embarrassment that could not be explained in words.
At that moment, I realized the reason for the discomfort.
“Ah, is that so?”
The moment a small sound leaked out of my mouth, Cassis breathed in shallowly, like a person who had just woke up.
Yes, now I know.
I smiled a little as I faced his face close enough to feel the other person’s breath.
“You can see it from this street now, my face.”
Unexpectedly, as I witnessed Cassis’ agitation, I felt a little happy.
Cassis, though, quickly regained his composure.
The eyes, which were drawing a faint ripple for an instant, were quiet again like a quiet lake after a while.
There were some Agriche people who had been together for many years and still couldn’t come to terms with me, so from my point of view, Cassis’
reaction was not good enough, so it was a dry level.
“You can be a little more surprised.”
“I wasn’t surprised.”
“okay?”
I’m lying.
Cassis shut his mouth when I didn’t seem to believe it.
His face had a different meaning than before. Perhaps for a moment, I was shocked by the fact that I was agitated by my appearance.
But that’s natural, so you don’t have to be so sensitive.
Everyone who has seen me so far has a face that is astonished or fascinated, and that they do not know whether the place where they are standing is a dream or reality.
This was especially the case since the years passed and I started taking off Haitians.
Besides, my beauty was constantly polished and polished from childhood as a kind of weapon.
So, no matter how much Qing’s scout, there was no way that Cassis, a boy who was only 17 years old, could be unresponsive in front of me.
It would be worthwhile to look forward to becoming an adult who has gone through the prenatal prenatal treatment a little more, but for now, it was natural that it was impossible.
Rather, he deserved to praise himself just for not showing up in front of me.
For reference, a former jade keeper named Yoan, who was attacked by Charlotte, stupidly said, “Okay? Yes?’
It took some time for him to be able to talk with me.
Compared to him, Cassis’ reaction was very uninteresting.
Now Cassis was silently looking down at my face. But it didn’t feel like staring at me because I was deceived.
Cassis’ eyes were a little cooler than other times. Looking at it, it seemed like it had been the case when I looked at me who had just entered the dungeon.
I felt the difference in temperature even more clearly as I was keeping my eyes close like this.
“What do you think?”
I did not avoid his eyes. There was a bar to guess what the meaning of the eyes I faced was.
“Do you ever think you want to kill me?”
Deliberately picked out a little extreme word and said.
Cassis did not answer my question, whispering quietly.
It could be said that it was a little absurd, but it seemed that he was not even questioned.
“Ask any questions. Now that you have seen my face, I must have something to say.”
I resembled my mother a lot, but that didn’t mean I didn’t resemble any of Land Agriche at all. His blood-red eyes, in particular, seemed to be completely removed from my father’s.
At that moment, Cassis’ golden eyes shone once in a fire, like the one he had seen the other day.
He didn’t ask what I was.
However, as if confirming what I had already guessed, I recited my name in a lowly whispering voice.
“Roxana Agriche.”
It was a more concrete name than I gave him.I gladly confirmed the answer to him.
“right.”