Being the person who initiated this, Jisoo was clear-headed. During romantic encounters like this, he possessed the innate skills of certain men that allowed them to naturally assume the dominant role.

...

Chaeyoung never knew that there were so many different positions in the world that were just waiting to be explored by her. Furthermore, she did not know that a highly restrained man like Jisoo would act like a beast and spare no effort when he encountered a woman that he liked...

She was extremely exhausted after being tormented. This was more tiring than any of the physical training sessions that she had experienced.

It seemed like she had been dreaming for a long time. In her dream, she carried a sandbag on her back and ran for 20 kilometers. Her legs were numb while her waist and back hurt. After that, she dreamed that she did 500 deep squats. Was that the reason why she could not keep her legs closed?

...

She fell into a deep sleep for some time, ignoring the sticky sweaty feeling all over her body. She did not even care about taking a shower anymore, it was more important for her to stay alive.

The sky would turn bright soon. She felt a burdensome weight on her body again. She quietly murmured, "I don't want..."

She waved her hand and attempted to push off the "sandbag" that was weighing down on her body.

"No... No..." She wanted to cry, but she could not open her eyes.

"Be a good girl, Xiaodai. This is the last time."

...

Could his lust ever be satisfied?

Chaeyoung felt like she had been tricked. If she married a man like this, could she still live peacefully in the future?

The passionate encounters between people should have stopped when dawn arrived. The sun had finally stopped hiding now as well.

The woman was deeply buried underneath the blankets. One of her arms was exposed, and with intertwining purplish bruises and red marks on it.

Jisoo came out of the bathroom and glanced at the woman who looked incredibly exhausted. He smiled before he turned around and went to the kitchen.

He got himself busy preparing a nourishing soup, little rolled buns, and delicious side dishes like a steamed egg with vegetables. Once he was done, he took his cell phone from the table and played some relaxing music next to the woman's ear.

It was a classical, old song with a soothing melody.

Chaeyoung opened her eyes and gave a smile that was equally charming, sweet, and adorable.

She raised her hand and pinched his shoulder and said, "I knew that you were evil."

She only realized this after he had his way with her.

The corners of Jisoo's lips stretched as he grinned happily. "I'm going to Luo Hai for a while and I won't be able to see you for a while. Shouldn't you give me a treat before I leave?"

Jisoo lowered his head and planted a scorching kiss on her shoulder when he said that. Chaeyoung whimpered.

*

During the next few days, the man abandoned his need to fulfill his desires.

Chaeyoung had considerably good stamina, but he had tormented her quite severely nonetheless. She felt rather relieved the moment the man stepped inside the plane.

It felt like she was giving herself a break. That man's lust was truly too intense...

Chaeyoung's cell phone suddenly rang as she was returning from the airport. It was Jiao Shuzhen.

Although the date of their wedding was approaching, Jiao Shuzhen only communicated with her when it was absolutely necessary. When Jiao Shuzhen called her just as soon as Jisoo had left, Chaeyoung was slightly worried.

"Aunty?" Chaeyoung greeted her quietly.

On the other line, it seemed like Jiao Shuzhen had just finished crying. Her voice was very faint. "Little Park, could you come over? I need to tell you something."

*

Kim Family Mansion

This was not Chaeyoung's first time here. She was slightly anxious the previous time, but Jisoo was there to accompany her. Moreover, she was filled with anticipation and hope for her future.

This time, she was plagued by indescribable feelings of sorrow and disappointment.

Jiao Shuzhen was sitting on the sofa opposite Chaeyoung while Kim Jingshan sat beside her and smoked. His gaze was terribly haggard and weary.

"Uncle, aunty, if you have something to say, just tell me!"

Chaeyoung's hands and feet were cold as she held the health checkup report that Jiao Shuzhen passed to her.

The results of the diagnosis were typed out on the report. It stated that they would only have a 5% chance of fertility due to a chromosomal incompatibility...

"Little Park... Do you know what this means?"

Jiao Shuzhen's tears streamed down her face uncontrollably as she said this. She had already cried for half an hour. Frankly, she had not stopped crying ever since she received the results of the premarital health examination.

"Aunty, please be direct with me. I don't really understand these medical terms... Just tell me what to do and I'll do it..."

Chaeyoung forced a smile. Although she did not understand, that report clearly stated her and Jisoo suffered from rare chromosomal incapability that was rarely seen in the medical field!

----------------------------------------
*DO NOT VOTE PLEASE*