Chapter 373

Chaeyoung did not play by the books. That had turned Jiao Shuzhen and Wei Hongmian instantly into the passive party.

Wei Hongmian had always looked down on Chaeyoung. She was nothing but an inexperienced little girl. What could she ever achieve?

She definitely did not expect Chaeyoung to be so confident and outspoken. She made Jiao Shuzhen eat her own words...

"Miss Park, stop playing the fool!"

Wei Hongmian lowered her voice and there were hints of rage in her eyes.

After all, she was well educated, so it was impossible for her to raise her voice in public. All she could do was lower her voice to express her dissatisfaction.

"Auntie is being very straightforward, can't you see it? Do you still not know the purpose of our visit today?"

Wei Hongmian's voice was trembling since she was trying very hard to suppress her emotions.

Chaeyoung was shocked by Wei Hongmian's tone. She leaned backward and said with a smile, "I'm not so sure!"

Chaeyoung retaliated smoothly.

Wei Hongmian was speechless.

Jiao Shuzhen was having a headache!

What would happen if a girl like that got married to her son in the future?

She was not only stubborn but also immune to both soft and hard tactics. If they did not maintain a good mother and daughter-in-law relationship, she was afraid that her son would no longer listen to her!

"Miss Park, I want you to break up with my son!"

Jiao Shuzhen stopped beating around the bushes and spoke her thoughts exactly as they were without a trace of hesitation. She had always been a kind mother in front of Jisoo and she still was one, but she was the only kind towards the people who she liked.

Her son's future could not be destroyed in the hands of this girl. She was not suitable to be the daughter-in-law of the Kim family!

Chaeyoung saw the disdain in Jiao Shuzhen's eyes that seemed as though she was telling her she was being persistent and was pestering Jisoo. Thus, the grievance in her heart grew stronger!

She then looked at Wei Hongmian. She had heaved a sigh of relief after Jiao Shuzhen said what she did. The elegant look she had on her face when she first entered the door reappeared. Moreover, she even started knocking her delicate nails on the table rhythmically.

Chaeyoung took a deep breath and exclaimed in her heart, "I know that I was born into a family of nothing, but did that give you the right to trample on me?"

"Miss Wei, has Jisoo kissed you?" Chaeyoung turned to Wei Hongmain and asked, suppressing the grievances and sadness in her heart.

Wei Hongmian was stunned. She did not expect Chaeyoung to ask this question, and she did not know the purpose behind the question either.

She was known as Jisoo's childhood friend. Nonetheless, the time that they had spent together might even be lesser than the time that Chaeyoung had spent with him, so how could she be kissed by him...

"N-no..."

Wei Hongmian's face flushed. The woman who had always been sharp-tongue started stuttering in her speech.

They never even held hands, not to mention kissing.

Although she had received western education and was open-minded, it was impossible for her to admit that they had kissed in front of Jiao Shuzhen when being asked such a question.