Chapter 220

At this time, Chaeyoung, who was at a side, noticed that Jennie's expression was amiss. She warily looked at the man standing behind Jennie. The straight-faced man seemed to be enjoying himself, and there was an unusual redness on his face...

Suddenly, Jennie jerked around and landed a slap on the man's face. The woman angrily chided, "Scumbag!"

The man was stunned by Jennie's slap.

All the sleepy people in the car was immediately awakened by that smack.

The air in the subway was already poorly ventilated, and the people were worn out under the pressure of the fast pace life. They were all stirred up and felt uneasy at the sound of that brawl.

Those who knew nothing about what was really going on had their phones faced this side, feeling impatient yet anticipating the development of events. They were putting on a melon-eating look.

(TN: a Chinese term. Melon-eating group refers to the people who were unaware of the truth and were just waiting to watch the unfolding of events;http://language.chinadaily.com.cn/2016-11/07/content_27294469.htm)

Being slapped by Jennie, the man was embarrassed and angrily rebuked, "B*tch, why did you smack others without any reason?"

While speaking, that man reached out to grab Jennie. Thinking that he could not be smacked for no reason, he reprimanded angrily,

"Are you crazy? "Did I offend you, so that you have to hit me?"

Chaeyoung stepped forward and clamped onto that man's outstretched hand, glaring at him. The man was startled and could not make sense of the situation for a moment. Chaeyoung gave off an oppressive aura, unlike that weak woman.

Jennie had, at this time, quickly hid behind Chaeyoung. Her fair face was secretly breaking out in cold sweat.

One had to admit that Little Jennie really knew how to access the situation well, fleeing after giving a smack. Otherwise, the man would have torn her apart.

Of course, if Chaeyoung had not kept guard by the side, she would not have dared to do it too...

Chaeyoung coldly sneered and said plainly, "Why did she hit you, don't you know?"

The man muttered in his heart - this chick actually had a helper. Had they come prepared?

The two women stood together, displaying the perfect beauty of strength and gentleness. One was lovely, while another had a valiant and formidable feminine air.

The entire car felt that the world had lost its brilliant colors, and these two women, who seemed to have a powerful backing, had instantly dimmed the flare of that arrogant man.

He tidied his clothes and displayed a righteous look, chiding scornfully, "Lunatics who forgot their meds when they left home in the morning!

"I won't concern myself with you. My station is here next."

While speaking, he paced toward the door, ready to flee the moment the car reached the station. In the past, whenever there was similar resistance, he would do as such. Those girls would do nothing more after berating him.

Unfortunately, the women he came across today were Chaeyoung and Jennie!

"Want to leave?" Chaeyoung coldly snorted, her calm gaze overpowering. "I'm afraid you won't be able to do so today."

The man bit her head off and lambasted, "On what basis? Who are you girls?"

"Aren't you yourself clear on what basis? Just now, regarding what you had done to this lady here, have you forgotten about it this quickly?"